AC Mini Cooper S @ Brands Hatch Indy - Mon 25 May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Looks like I'm free this evening. I'll take a reserve slot pls
OK you have reserve slot #4.

@stribbeck ,@Bertje ,@Yrgfilosoof please could you guys wait until I call you into the Race server on TeamSpeak. I will allow reserves to fill slots that are empty at the beginning of quali. This is the fairest way to ensure that as many slots as possible are used.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

OK you have reserve slot #4.

@stribbeck ,@Bertje ,@Yrgfilosoof please could you guys wait until I call you into the Race server on TeamSpeak. I will allow reserves to fill slots that are empty at the beginning of quali. This is the fairest way to ensure that as many slots as possible are used.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Hi Denis

No worries so just login to teamspeak before qualifying and wait?
I won't be able to reply as I don't have a mic

Hey Someone can take my slot its bit to late for me as i will be returning to work tomorrow with a 4:30am alarm so someone else can take my slot :)
Well, that's a bit :poop: for you Stiggy, I'm sorry to hear that. But you don't seem too fed up and as you point out, your loss is somebody else's gain, so....
Thanks you for letting us know and hope to see you on track soon.
Cheers. :thumbsup:

Hi guys, I'm new to Assetto Corsa and RaceDepartment, and certainly not ready to race at the moment, but is there a way I can spectate this evening's session to see what it's all about?

I've put in 50/60 laps at Brands Hatch today in the little mini just for some practise and absolutely loved it, however, consistency is definitely a problem I have at the moment.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi guys, I'm new to Assetto Corsa and RaceDepartment, and certainly not ready to race at the moment, but is there a way I can spectate this evening's session to see what it's all about?

I've put in 50/60 laps at Brands Hatch today in the little mini just for some practise and absolutely loved it, however, consistency is definitely a problem I have at the moment.

Thanks,
Mark
Everybody is ready to race Mark. We are an inclusive organisation and our club races are very much focused on having fun, over and above the desire to finish at the front. You will come up to speed much quicker by jumping in and racing with us. The guys here are a really helpful bunch and will happily provide advice and (if you're lucky) setups. Please feel free to sign up for a race at the first chance you get. You would need to display your real name on race threads first though. It's in account details. If you have any questions, fire away mate.

That being said, the grid looks full this evening. Sometimes one of the guys will stream the event or post a replay afterwards, but we have to check that there are no objections from participants before we can do this. Look forward to meeting up with you on track and (possibly?) TeamSpeak.

All the best

Denis. :)

This was really fun! Thanks @Denis Betty for organising.

And if you had a great time also, you should consider signing up for the wednesday event. The Lotus is also a very agile car but far more powerful as I understand. So come on, guys, let's meet again at Paul Ricard!

I will not have much time to practise so I volunteer to be the backmarker.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back