RACE 07 Setups

Not that it's a horrible thing but it feels unfair that my FFB anticipates the turn in, right and left. Can' t deny the assist helps but I like to turn off assist to add realism and this is over the top. Is there a way to remedy this. Tried adjusting look-in, ffb,...helllllp!!!

Thanks Arne. I get what you're saying but don't understand how this could even be done. Where would I invert FFB? Options in game? For example, the FFB would begin ti force steering left into a left turn but not undo force at the apex. That's when MY resistance would kick in is coming OUT of the turn.

Yeah, it should be the way around. In rFactor, you could set the FFB from -100% to 100%, so the negative option did what yours is doing. Check ingame for that, or if you have 100% try setting it on -100% if possible. Other than that, update drivers and check wheel software program.

Thanks Arne. I'll check in game. This is a $7.99 wheel I found trolling the local Thrift Store for steering wheels and <$1 old PC games. Found a Thrustmaster there for $4.99 but the FFB doesn't work. Real twitchy when I played without FFB. Needed to adjust settings.

Thanks Arne. I'll check in game. This is a $7.99 wheel I found trolling the local Thrift Store for steering wheels and <$1 old PC games. Found a Thrustmaster there for $4.99 but the FFB doesn't work. Real twitchy when I played without FFB. Needed to adjust settings.
Found it Arne while looking for -100% setting. There's a turn in on/off switch. All good now. Thanks bud.

I have mostly drive mmg2007 f3000 in PrestoGP over the years and there will be a few for various other cars. It wont be best order but usually the highest number is latest version and/or with Date.

Maybe best to keep separate from your own folder and only take setups out each time you guys try a track, anyway I'm sure most people will like setups and hope they help people go faster which is the ultimate goal. :thumbsup:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96014758/CarSetups.rar
Can't upload a rar so here's a dropbox link.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.5%