Staff
Premium
Imola setups

Attachments

• BH_E30_Imola.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 474
  • BH_E30_Imola_Race2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 408
Ramon, thanks a lot, You guys helping me a lot here, I have uninstall my Steam without fixed my back up well and when I re-install the Steam.....I found that I have lost many things in Race07,,,so now I am trying to get all back again here in Race Department and I like to thanks for many others Members that is still working for their best for us to have a fair and nice races,,and for us to enjoy our good system.
Thanks for Bram, Attila, Aponte, and many others that is doing a lot for all of our members.

PS.I was just in the mood to write down a words. Special thanks to Ramon

Jose Ferreira ( Jojo )

• Lu Chan

Thanks Ramon sharing.:thumb: I share my setup too. But i want say "I'm not faster. Just sharing":)

Attachments

• Macau Honda setup.rar
    707 bytes · Views: 205
My setup from last night ... 1:34.3 quali, low 1:35's race fuel... but prolly go a lot quicker with the right driver.
Consistent feel over 35 mins.

NOTE ... this setup was adapted from Michael's (so thanks again and credit to him) ... adjusted most things though, so figured it worthwhile posting.

Attachments

• Lee Mini Cadwell .svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 283
After an hour or so on track and a bit of fiddling I came up with this ... not perfect but was better than anything else I found on my shelves :wink:

Time: 1:29.7 in practice session on server with ~25 litres on board - should go faster with a better driver and more track time :)

Enjoy

Attachments

• lee lemasduclos.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 390

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%