RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Once again the Minis deliver the goods for close excellent racing,main memories of the night for me were good close stuff with Patrick,Beep-Greg and Andreas Loffler,plenty nice side by side action especially with Greg :thumb:,Highly Enjoyable.

FootNote: I think weve come to the stage where we need some admin help near starting time,almost every single vote through back to practice session to open the server up ends in farce,and if it happens at all,takes about 4 vote attempts over 10 minutes,its bloody painfull to watch it tbh :p :pound:.

Gary basicly i agree with you. But we decided to change the format a little of the racing club because of all the workload involved.
Result is that we have more events but if we cannot relie on our members to simple vote to practice at starting time i think we getting a little problem here :)

Thanks for highlighting it tho, but we all must keep an eye on this. So please everybody if starting time gets close vote to practice.

If we need admin involvement at each single event then the amount of events will decrease i fear

• Grant Daly

Note: Michael and sKiPy, Guys you may want to either one or both of you put in a short description of how and where to extract/install the skin packs? Is there an order to install? And What comes in which pack? I just notice there's a little overlap maybe & confusing, as Michael you say to delete all previous installs? So just maybe clarify? Thanks, Just my thoughts... G...

• Grant Daly

Name on RD forum: Grant Daly
Name in game: Grant Daly
Control: G25
Car:
Special remarks: What T-Man said :thumb: OH and PM me for skin if you haven't got it?? :)
P.S. Thanks Cam...

Zuhai Round 2:
Further to the remark of Beep Greg, saying to me that i collided Matthieu Folgalvez in the round 2 and that i wasn't wait him, i was anxious to apologize quite because i felt in no way the shock, or saw moreover that i had touched him. I thus looked at the replay to be reliable, and effectively, i collided well Matthieu.

Mathieu Folgalvez, i am sincerely sorry about what i made, it was against my will, be sure of it. I hope that you do not want to it to me.:sorry:

No stress Gregory.... ;)

it as a really pleasure to drive with all, very nice race, fun and fair!
cya on the next event... :)
big thx for organisation!!!! THX RD! ;)

• Grant Daly

Yeah I only managed the first race at the first track and man... It really was a shambles trying to get the server votes passed I agree Gary and Brams put the voting thing into a BIG perspective so thanx!

I must say though there was ahhh ?? :) Some Biffo it still produced some top adrenal moments and lotsa to and fro passing...

I had to split but after the last lap in the first race :( Anyway it sounded like it was good...

Oh and Kris Thanx for Zolder info man it's a great track, and I think we turned a few close laps together in race 1 Qualy too??? I must check the replay coz at end of qually running down to turn 2the RH front or rear dropped off the track and sent me shooting 90 deg left I just missed the back of someone I was racing with?? may have been David L Too ??? have to see... mad laps still :D

• Andrew Evans

mini was... interesting.... initially i thought zhuhai was a real tricky track - and while it is full of blind hairpins - it was the crappy brakes on the mini making life way more difficult!....

anyway... managed to keep out of everyones way - which is more than can be said for the guy that took me out on the first lap of the 2nd race at barcelona.... no apology and didn't even bother to wait... wasn't the guy mentioned in previous posts, and it's not that important, but i'll remember his name if it crops up again...

[edit: guy has pm'd me a sorry since posting this, all good]

Hi guys, I only had little time for racing yesterday so only participated the 'Zhuhai' event (No Zolder for me :pout:)
Had some good fun during Practise and Qualify, and even in the first Race. Allthough there was some pushing (which crashed my suspension in round 2) I had some real close racing action with some of you guys. After receiving another punch in the back I flew off but kept amusing myselfwith the drivers at the back.
Race 2: Apologies cause I messed up the first corner (really don't know why - I was braking a mile ahead) and gave someone a little notch - I retired after 1 corner (again with broken suspension after hitting the fence at 25 kmh)

They really need to improve the building quality of those Mini's!

Pitty Zolder was the last track scheduled... Hope I can have some revenge arround there (doesn't matter which vehicle allthough I really like the Mini's)

See you next time!

Note: Michael and sKiPy, Guys you may want to either one or both of you put in a short description of how and where to extract/install the skin packs? Is there an order to install? And What comes in which pack? I just notice there's a little overlap maybe & confusing, as Michael you say to delete all previous installs? So just maybe clarify? Thanks, Just my thoughts... G...

With mine I recomend extracting zip to temp folder then copy to Custom skins folder as both the flags and FBMW is included in there . I have done extra flags too. overwrite where necessary.

I'll see if i can get on tonight to have a drive, for now put me on stand by, i'll pick a skin nearer the time if I can make it.

• Christian Deparis

Quite good fun and closely matched these mini's and good fun to drive.

Race 1:
Position 12 start and got a great start up to P9, turning into turn 1 and CrazyDoc[BZH] wacked me and another guy up the back and off the track. No sorry and we only got our places back as we were quicker getting back on track than this guy! Caught up with ppl and some great fights with Grant Powell. good fun! Finished 10th

Race 2: Got another good start and not taken out on turn 1 this time! very close pack racing which I got hung out to dry on the 1st lap which Grant Powell took advantage of! So start chasing him down and going into one of the slippery slow right handers and WACK! I get hit up the back and pushed into Grant Powell by, you guessed it CrazyDoc[BZH]! taking all 3 of us off the track and putting me down to 20th again! no sorry or anything and he left the game at that.

I just hope this guy does not race in the WTCC league. I have noticed he has rather eratic driving and been involved in various incidents on the evening racing last week and this week.

chris sorry for these events
first race no problem bad brake sorry
second race a problem with my connection i found me alone on the track and after my car crashed out and after no connection
again sorry to be in these events
i am driving in the league and no problems against me.
i dont know where you found incidents against me during last races .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%