RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

imola; was just starting to get a feel for the rads, just getting into a nice fight with victor and wheel came off the desk... excellent...

zand; i love the undulating nature of this track and had a good vibe for the race... both races incredibly pathetic get aways at the start, including a 180 into the pit lane in r2... bah...

valencia; let's not even try - time to practice f1s for sundays rF race - muahahahaha! :pound:

• Edward Leake

Well I've never raced Rads online before and I must say it was like a workout, I'm absolutely shattered now! :lol:

I wasn't very consistent in them, from leading the race from pol or sitting in second for a few laps only to then make a silly error that I didn't do once in qualy. Still, gotta love Imola! :)

I love Zandvort but never driven Radicals there so was mixed for me, was up top but still making loads of errors... the last track, well I've NEVER driven it in game? Not sure why, but it was new to me and naturally very tricky.

Great racing guys, I'm really tired now though!

Well, I didn't sign up... wasn't confident at all, either in making it, or being very good... lol.
All turned out well when we got to racing, I was'nt on the pace of the front few, while not entirely out classed either. I was, as always, about midfield.
It was a great deal of fun though, especially when peeps thought I'd made a mistake at Imola race two... trying to make my inlap (for a stop n go) as fast as I possibly could, I was hoping not to brake until pit road started. I didn't quite give Sam enough room, so had to brake to avoid him... lol. Much to Sam and Ed's amusement... but, I wasn't outbraking myself at all... lol.
I've probably used up my good starts for the foreseeable now though... possibly, the only part of the races I felt comfortable... lol.
Thankyou all who turned out, and to RaceDept for the event... spot on.

late decision to join as on call, but needed to let the hair down a little.

joined for zandvoort and had a good race there, moved up 5 places in race 1 (16 to 11) and in race 2 was having a great ding dong battle for 7th with Ghidi, Atkins, Leake and me. got a wee tap from Edward who sportingly stopped to let me retake, unfortunatley this split up the 4 car battle but race was good all the same.

was going to call a night after one race but risked going on for another at valencia. couldn't get the best out of the car here and after finishing 9 from 11 in race 1 got dropped to Pole when Ludwig decided to leave. eek! got slightly out of shape between t2 and t3 on lap 1 (replay shows nothing - may have just over tweaked the front arb in my attempt to get more pointy!) Apologies to Amos who got caught up in this spearing him the opposite way across the track. quickly fell to back of pack with damaged suspension but enjoyed race all the same. final two laps 1:14.985 both of them... now thats called getting into the groove! :)

tempers rose near the end and some language was used that should not be seen on the RD servers. no matter how angry you are or how in just you think you've been treated please try to remember this is not a league, there is nothing at stake here this is just a race event.

a couple of final points. if you are on an out lap please try not to impeed on others ahead of you doing their hot laps - even if you think they are a mobile chicane. dancing in rear views with lights on is very distracting and remember. also remember pit lane speed limiters please. don't forget real names on servers too. ta muchly!

• Edward Leake

lol Eck, I honestly thought you'd just raced straight-on at the last bend and I was in tears with laughter, I couldn't see... :lol:

• Edward Leake

Had a good race chasing Micheal at Zandvort and Simon snapping at my heels!

Really good scrapping, nice close racing.

Again the Rads provide some good racing,Imola was my settle in warmup period,Zandy was the best racing of the night for me,with the very surreal moment when i passed Ludwig and Patrick to go into the lead!!,both left the door wide open for me and left plenty of room too,then they got into their own alien battle and let me build a gap,by the time Ludwig broke away to chase me down,the race was over :D :pound:.
Race one Valencia with my Zandy Nat. setup was not a good idea,an early mistake let manimal through and i never saw him again,tweaked it for race two and was annoyed how much better it was,should have done that for race one....oh well,highlight was a late battle with the Eck,lovely wee battle there.

(Slight sour note in chat at the end was against the grain of what was a good fun nights racing)
Many Thanks RD :thumb:

Points allocation looks good Wally. :thumb:

Unfortunately, it looks like some more work for you to change a few names now as people change to their real names. I assume your records are based on their in-game name, so I hope people quickly change their in-game name to their real names as well. It will be needed to comply with RD's new rules.

once again 1 make racing rocks :)

not drove these cars much, but still managed some nice racing.

imola race 1 i blew my engine by closing my rad vent to 1 oppps, race 2 went better, shame patrick stopped to let some back past and caused a big pile up.

in practice at zandvort i came across andrew just before T3, couldn`t avoid him and punted him over the fence and probebly straight into his pit box :pound:
made a few mistakes in the races, but still had fun.

last off valencia, only 11 drives left so not to many for me to battle with, got into P1 in race 2. but made a mistake while Gary was closing, shame you slowed to let me back m8 i checked the replay and i just braked to late as i can see my brake lights on right up till i spin. far play to you for stopping though :thumb:

great nights racing, only spoilt by the reactions of manimal. and looking at the replay i think the move by James wasen`t his best and maybe he should have waited. but that is no excuse for swearing on the RD server

• Andrew Evans

great nights racing, only spoilt by the reactions of manimal. and looking at the replay i think the move by James wasen`t his best and maybe he should have waited. but that is no excuse for swearing on the RD server

he emoragequit the server in a flurry of swearing last time he was on.

just saying.

While it probably wasn't my best move, it was purely an accident as i tried a switchback coming out of the corner to try and get past as there was no other way around him... you are allowed one move which is fair enough, but he sat on the inside all the way around going much slower than he had on the previous laps which was what caught me out and caused me to hit him. On the first lap he hit the back of my car which pushed me out very wide but i just kept quiet and carried on instead of complaining and swearing about it in chat. Going to go have a look at the replay now, but that's pretty much what happened from my perspective.

Edit: Just watched the replay and on the first lap manimal made a very opportunistic move down the inside on turn 5 which ended up punting me out very wide. On lap 5 i moved to the outside into turn 2 and he moved down the inside to try and defend - i tired to go in wide and then cut back in to get him on the exit but ended up clipping the back of his car as i couldn't see where it was easily, then i tapped him as he spun it but there was nothing else i could do. Watching the replay showed how slow he went into and around the corner, much slower than his normal race pace which was probably the main reason i ended up hitting him. Racing incident really, and while it may have annoyed him he didn't need to swear and complain about it.

With that out of the way, i really enjoyed tonight as i love driving the radicals - had some good fun trying to match Patrick and Ludwig's pace, which was a hell of a challenge, especially in the race. Was looking set for a win at Imola when my internet died on the last lap and i ended up having to wait until both races had been finished. Zandvoort Club was good fun despite messing it up on the brakes a few times into Tarzan, race 2 i ended up finishing with 0.35L of fuel left which is just about the closest ive run it without being completely out of fuel. Round 3 at Valencia showed how quick Ludwig really was and he just drove off into the distance in race 1. Race 2 i had half decent race, but most of this race is explained above ;)

mininight.jpg

Class: Mini Cooper Cooper S
Tracks: Hungaroring click here **
Practice: 18:00 GMT
Qualification: 18:30 GMT
Races: 19:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Note: Changeable Weather Conditions
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI1
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI2
Password: click here

** if you can't download it from no grip here another link : click here

Attention due to the fact that hungaroring only support 21 pitbox the field will be slipt on 2 servers so watch carefully and enter the right one please.

Entrylist:

Server 1 :

01. Yves Larose
02. Grant Powell
03. Andreas Löffler
04. Chris Noble
05. Edward Leake
06. Andrew Evans
07. Yassen Pavlov
08. Grégory Cogotti [custom skin]
09. Nigel Atkins [custom skin]
10. Daniel Plaikner [custom skin]
11. Sam_J
12. Paolo Dolzani
13. Lewis Fergusson
14. Gary Lennon
15. dondon413
16. Rodolphe Morin
17. Antoine Morin [custom skin]
18. Darren Gardner

Server 2 :

1. Roy Carless
2. Jose Ferreira
3. David Lemon
4. Karloss
5. Thomas Lee
6. Terry Harmer
7. Ludwig Ghidi
8. Victor Shaw
9. Laurance Lemon
10. Michael Herrmann
11. Lee Downham [custom skin]
12. Neil Gault
13. Patrick Duivelaar
14. Truls Flatland
15. Iain Wilton
16. Sylvain Mirlaud
17. Sol Leung [custom skin]
18. Pierre Lundberg
19. Keith Peppiatt

Reserve :

put me in Yves please :pound: another thing guys, custom skin are allowed and encourage. i will event to a skin pack if you want that would be available like the day before the event or a few hours before it depend what you prefer, let me know your thought about that. :thumb:

Name on RD forum: Yves Larose
Name in game: Yves Larose

Your Country: Canada
Control: Logitech Wingman Formula Force
Car: BMW 320 i e46
Special remarks: will step aside for oceania members

I'll be using this skin

Attachments

• John Player Special Racing.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 113
Points allocation looks good Wally. :thumb:

Unfortunately, it looks like some more work for you to change a few names now as people change to their real names. I assume your records are based on their in-game name, so I hope people quickly change their in-game name to their real names as well. It will be needed to comply with RD's new rules.
Actually, where are these rules? I found a thread that says your forum name needs to be your real name, but it doesn't mention race names. My life would be easier if people didn't change their race names :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back