MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56)

Cars MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56) 1.21hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pessio submitted a new resource:

MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56) - MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56)

You want it, you got it!
My latest work, build specifically for online racing and leagues.
The upper tier in Uk Mini Challenge, Mini JCW class is a small but dangerous beast, up to 75 hp in a so short wheelbase, you'll be always on the edge!
Physics speaking, it's a mix of rea/guess data and work with real drivers.

"Limited"
Still without any real or fictional skin, only one for skinning purposes

Special thanks to:
@luathas as usual, lot of work on NM and details...

Read more about this resource...

Great Mod, but I have a few questions, if you don't mind, considering I worked with BMW on my mod, of this car 1year ago.

75bhp, I take it that's a typo?
Physics Speaking as you say, mix of Real/Guess?
Well surly if you have James and Gabriele helping then surely you should of had the correct information?
Have you had a real driver test this in Assetto Corsa to confirm?
The Mini, although is Turbocharged, it does not have a blow off valve and it's a controlled Turbo.
Yours is under powered
To much front end grip
No power over strear as what happends in most FWD cars
Rear end doesn't lift under braking due to balance of weight transfer.

Just asking

Shaun

Great effort, too much grip overall imo , also the brake squeal is over done (no car sounds like that unless it needs new pads) ffb is a tad high at default but it's a fun drive also turbo and sound is off for a mini like this but , well done , don't let people put you off or bully you as most content is ripped anyway from other games , it can be see when stripping cars in 3dsmax, I know I have looked at so called modders content.

Great Mod, but I have a few questions, if you don't mind, considering I worked with BMW on my mod, of this car 1year ago.

Well surly if you have James and Gabriele helping then surely you should of had the correct information?
The Mini, although is Turbocharged, it does not have a blow off valve and it's a controlled Turbo.
Yours is under powered
To much front end grip

Just asking

Shaun
Maybe you could collaborate? Love the audio on yours, but I don't like the uncertainty regarding the model.

Yours is under powered
To much front end grip

Just asking

Shaun
Hello mate,

Of course yes, it's good in the main description
Weight bias, front geometry, COG is close to reality, only part "simulated" is the rear suspensions.
Real one is multi link, so i used a DWB, trying to emulate as best as it can.

Gabriele tested it a lot on AC, yes.
Yes, sound isn't from blow off, but a bit of spooling, i heard in some onboard videos.
Just to ad some "drama", as brake squeling too

Yours is under powered
the curve in the .ini + turbo is like 15%, 20% less than 265hp, like Kunos cars.
To much front end grip
Dunno about this, no cheating in physics, i have to say, i put really less aero downforce in front than your mod, i experienced quite the opposite.
Power oversteer in FWD? i suppose the opposite again, or u are speaking of liftoff oversteer?
It have or don't have to do?

Hello mate,

Of course yes, it's good in the main description
Weight bias, front geometry, COG is close to reality, only part "simulated" is the rear suspensions.
Real one is multi link, so i used a DWB, trying to emulate as best as it can.

Gabriele tested it a lot on AC, yes.
Yes, sound isn't from blow off, but a bit of spooling, i heard in some onboard videos.
Just to ad some "drama", as brake squeling too

Yours is under powered
the curve in the .ini + turbo is like 15%, 20% less than 265hp, like Kunos cars.
To much front end grip
Dunno about this, no cheating in physics, i have to say, i put really less aero downforce in front than your mod, i experienced quite the opposite.
Power oversteer in FWD? i suppose the opposite again, or u are speaking of liftoff oversteer?
It have or don't have to do?
Thanks for your answers.

I have turned more laps (really had to turn the FFB down) at Brands Hatch. Around Clarke Curve (not named after me unfortunatly ) you can keep the power down and also carry way to much speed through Hawthorns, Westfield, Dingle Dell and Sheene, almost like there is no end of grip on the front.

There doesn't feel to me a biting / breaking point in grip.

Hope that makes sense.

Absolutely essential skinpack, truly excellent!

senza-titolo-1-jpg.344630

Handling is pretty spot on, although it does have wayyyy too much grip. its 2 seconds faster round brands indy than other cars of similar weight and power (stg3 exige - 270bhp 900kg)

good car though and it looks great, nice one matey

Handling is pretty spot on, although it does have wayyyy too much grip. its 2 seconds faster round brands indy than other cars of similar weight and power (stg3 exige - 270bhp 900kg)

good car though and it looks great, nice one matey
I havent driven the release version but I tested a version a while back and it was about 1.5 seconds faster than the best time I could find for Brands Indy in this series. Considering it was at 100% grip and optimal conditions in the sim and ? in real life I'd say in the ballpark at least.

Yours is under powered
To much front end grip

Just asking

Shaun

The irony of you writing: "No power over-steer as what happens in most FWD cars" and then having a tag line of "Physics is an art - Take it seriously" is just too much! :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 38.9%