MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56)

Cars MINI COOPER JCW Uk Challenge (F56) 1.21hotfix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Personal skin.ini is unfortunately not supported.
In content manager ok
in game not loaded

showroom.jpg
game.jpg

Hi guys
How did you install this mod v1.1 please ? copying the folder has done nothing for it to show up in vehicles menu, BMW does not have the Mini mod and its not in any other category.

Hi guys, OK so I get a slap in the face wakeup call this morning and realized that all I needed to do was add the mod directly into Content Folder/Cars folder, I did not think it was just vehicles so I was adding it to the main AC folder... doh.. I already have the V8 Supercars mod and tracks so as to say I done this before but I had a few straight Southern Comforts last night.. with a clear head this morning .. off to Oulton Park.
Absolutely brilliant mod thanks to Pessio and friends who mad it possible, still need to test it out properly so setting up my TMX now... see you on the track.

If it ain't rubbing ... it ain't racing

There is a problem with the window stickers, I've seen the same thing on many other car mods too. In PhotoMode app if you use DoF, the part of the stickers that have only car windows behind them, get the same DoF blurring that the far objects do.
So far I haven't seen this in Kunos cars, which must mean that mod makers are doing something wrong. I have tried to find out what is different with mods and Kunos cars regarding the stickers, but so far no luck.

Also, longer names don't fit on the windscreen, Butler-Henderson is missing B and half of the U, and the last N, becoming "JTLER HENDERSO".

But a fun car to drive, anyway.

EDIT: I have now seen this window sticker problem in a Kunos car for the first time, Abarth 500 Assetto Corse has it. So, if Kunos can't do it right why should mod makers...

Last edited:
Just did a couple dozen laps around Silverstone and man does it feel great now. Was slightly bothered by the twitchiness before but not anymore. If this wassn't the finest modern FWD racer in AC before, it surely is now.

I like how your cars are effing brilliant before and still get massively better with updates. I salute you sir

I totally love the car, but for now I reverted to the previous version. There is something strange with the FFB (I'm on a Simucube DD wheel). I had to move the force up to get some better feel and that feel didn't feel right (nice sentence eh...).
Still enjoying the 'old' one... :whistling:

I totally love the car, but for now I reverted to the previous version. There is something strange with the FFB (I'm on a Simucube DD wheel). I had to move the force up to get some better feel and that feel didn't feel right (nice sentence eh...).
Still enjoying the 'old' one... :whistling:
Yeah, me too. :(
Sorry @Pessio but the way my FFB wheel loads up under corner entry feels downright weird, followed by a weird snap on exit. Something ain't right mate. It feels totally alien to just about every other car I own.
Like @Fanapryde I've had to revert back to the previous version (which I still love).
CSW v2.5.

Last edited:
Mm.. i can understand the "problem". Or maybe is just taste. I lowered caster angle and some other tyre values, giving car weaker ffb, or better, lighter wheel in turning. Then pumped up slightly the ffb multiplier, so basically now you have a softer wheel but more pronounced effects, and the one you can feel alot is the LSD kicking a lot, snapping in exits

On the setup menu when adjusting suspension spring stiffness and ride height it will only display
the right side adjustments and not the left side adjustments Is that a know issue?

I looked at the setup ini file and all looks normal

Do the tyres have slightly less grip than the old version?

Thanks

Is it possible to give the tail and brake lights some emissive? I appreciate that some people arent a fan of it, but in that scenario they could adjust their settings or filter to eliminate it from all cars

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back