MINI Cooper Challenge: Round 2 Curitiba (Video)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Last Friday the RD Mini Cooper Challenge circus moved to Curitiba in Brazil for the second race weekend of the series. In two exciting action packed races the large grid of drivers battled it out for the victory.

After 2x25 minutes there was only room for two overall winners as Jimi Hughes and Lee Ross claimed the top position in respectively the first and second heat of the event.

Race 1: 1) Jimi Hughes 2) Dan Allinson 3) Frank van Oeveren

Race 2: 1) Lee Ross 2) Jimi Hughes 3) Neil Harvey

Find the full live registration of the race below with expert commentary of James Kirk. Please join us in two weeks again as we will continue the series in the United States on the Vanport circuit.

[youtube]

For more information about the RD Mini Cooper Challenge please visit the subforum here
View the Post on the Blog

Watched the last broadcast. Great fun to watch. Ya congrats Lee. I'm a big fan of your amazing vids and your excellent driving skills.

Will watch this broadcast for sure. I hope one day to be involved in GSC2012 and rF2 league racing. 2 of my favorite sims. I don't know. Iracing is really taking a back seat right now and I still love it and will continue my membership, but the braking and spinning around at a mere 30 miles an hour at times, just drives me insane..

Awesome job again by James Kirk and Bram Hengeveld, very professional work makin for great viewing!

Bring on Vanport where I hope me and Mr Allinson can carry on our scrap where we left off in race 1! Would also be good to have Mr Hengeveld out there racing too!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%