RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Attachments

• seat5.jpg
    seat5.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 220
  • seat4.jpg
    seat4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 463
  • seat3.jpg
    seat3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 243
  • seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 277
  • seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 246
1561646018_e9aca163dd.jpg

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com CLIO
Track: Donington Park
Weather: Dry
Cars: True2Life Clio Cup Mod 1.01
Start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 15 minutes
Warmup: 10 minutes
Race: 2x 30 minutes

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

Monday Night Discussion Thread - > http://www.racedepartment.com/race-s...tml#post536854

Entry List

1. Dennis Frederiksen
  2. Nathan Magrath
  3. Chris Sykes
  4. Barry Morse
  5. Ross Balfour
  6. Frans Linden
  7. Afonso Meirelles
  8. Ethan Bass
  9. Nick Deeley
  10. Kenny Press
  11. Oliver Wickens
  12. Adam Vaughan
  13. Mark Guy
  14. Dave Stephenson
  15. Giorgo Migazzi
  16. Jeremy Trotin
  17. Jimi Hughes
  18. Freddie Besems
  19. Remco de Wildt
  20. Terry Harmer
  21. Mike Bell
  22. Jelle van der Knaap
  23. Robert Hoggins
  24. Bryan Stark
  25. Matjaz Murn
Reserve/2nd server

1. Arno Hoog
  2. Ronny Rooij
  3. Ryan Callen
  4. Nicolas Hamilton
  5. Karl Dubois

I know this was meant to be a mixed event but could we keep it clios? I haven't tested the difference but I assume there is a big diff between the two. Unless we can get like 15--20 entries. I think it might hurt the racing.

Still this is on assumptions I may be wrong but nevertheless we néed some more bodies on track!!!!!!

Looks like the usual suspects will be loading up for this race. Would be good to see another good turnout like last friday. Except last Friday that track was the death of me! Luckily I salvaged some good results. HURRY UP AND SIGN UP PPL LETS FILL THIS BEEEEEEEP OUT

All thnx for this race,

Well as i didn't had time to practice. I just got a setup from my teammate Wesley. This track needed some practice.
Then in race2 my steeringwheel broke off :). Thats was the end of my own made playseat.
- Congrats to the winners. Cya all next week.

This event is hard to describe...

In race 1, I did good start, clean, but I was punched into another Seat which cost us both front positions and let us to the whole back... I was much faster then the second half of grid, I was reaching position by position, when I got behind Seat train, so much close that I didnt see my braking point, so I was braking apart Yuri, as hard as possible which make me lost control... Sorry Yuri, and Nathan, I have driven through those cars and hit you out of the track... Very sorry for that

I was again catching those above me

In race 2 i had again nice clean start, but again a lot of touches... and again I was punched again to the last position, and I was again reaching positions, to final 13 (haha Frans, your fault cost you position I am sure about that :D haha Nathan, I was celebrating after your overtake I was so sure about my 12th position, you beast!)

As you can see.. I did faults, you did, I had nice fights... it is hard to decide if I should be angry or happy :)

and I almost forgot, both 2 race were with susp. damage, from the 1st lap to the end, in first I did even pit (not in 2nd)

This track ate my tyres for dinner! and asked for deserts......nightmare both races.
3rd race in a row that iv been knocked off without the culrpit waiting, its a shame.

Cheers for he scare Ondrea, must have finished within 5mm, i think another lap and you would have had the place.
Everytime i brake i went faster lol

Cheer all!!

Well that was a bit of a disaster for me, first race on the first lap I didnt see someone coming down the inside and I boucned off and got stuck in a rut.
4 laps later managed to get out, had some good fun although not racing for postiion with Ondrej and a few others.
Still finished last in the end, it was quite a novelty to have not one single DNF in the race.

Race 2 again really busy on the first lap, trying not to hit anyone or get hit, in middle of race there was some slight lagging for a few laps and at some point I hit Frans Linden - my apologies for that to me there was a gap between us going in then suddenly on the apex I was hitting you.
After that started to drop back and was fighting with Thomas Lee, by the latter I locked up at end of start finish straight 3 times, dont think I hit you but think I caused you to go off on the thrid occasion so again sorry for that.

I'll get some videos posted soon.
Thanks RD and Yuri for hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%