RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well that was a grt night of racing.

Thought I have a change of car tonight so went for the chevy. Have been driving the honda in the last few events and the chevy is nearly as good, still have to work on the setup a bit, but still enjoyabel to drive.

Race 1.
Qualied 6th, I think, made a bad start, to much wheel spin, and lost some places. Got settled and thought I had everything covered but the last right hand turn on the opening lap the rear wheel touched the kerb and the backend broke loose. Now had suspension damage and in last place the race was now about how the car would run for the rest of it. In the end managed to bring it home 11th.

Race 2.
After making some small ajustments got a better start but had to back out a bit and now had a Lada up the inside of me. Gave him room at T1 but got taped on the back and round I go. The person never waited, not what we do at RD, and again in last place. Pulled myself together and got on with the racing and started to catch those in front. I had some nice battles with my fellow racers, who I might add were very clean but I did tap a couple of them, John & Dennis, sorry for that guys. Towards the end of the race I caught a trio of cars having a duel, Jelle, Dennis & Born, and had a really nice fight with them which made my night, thanks guys. I was going to finish 6th but gave that to Dennis as an xmas gift for the tap I gave him the lap before.

Thanks to John, Jelle, Dennis & Born for a really grt nights racing :D& thanks to Ivo for setting the event up and RD for the hardware.

To all the raced tonight, have a merry christmans and I hope santa brings lots of pres'es for you to enjoy.

Merry Xmans RaceDepartment and thanks guys for all your hard work. :cool::tongue::cool:

Nice debut Hugo. Couldn't keep up with you in the second race. Nice pace.

Great racing guys.
Started 5th. Had a great race with Walter, Keith and Hugo. Nice last laps and ended 3th.
Started 6th. Had another great race with Keith and Nicolas and Terry. Ended up 2th.
Thanks for racing guys and happy x-mas. :)

Thx Ivo!

At Race2 i started to control the gap as soon as you passed Keith, cause you have a very good pace, and i couldn't do any mistake or else... Then Nicolas passed you and he gained 1 second in one lap!! I started to push cause with 5 laps to go i had a 4s gap! :tongue: Then he went offline :D i was happy! LOL!

But grats Ivo! You were first overall! Im sure we'll race online again cause this is good and clean racing. Im very happy with the fair play and the fun. I'll be back for more that's for sure!!

To Robert: just to say that, Keith (in a Lada...or a brick according to his own words :)) hit me, i lost control and he waited. Dunno if you're talking about Keith but in my situation he was a real gentleman. We had some very good laps side by side. Thx Keith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 265 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.4%