RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Practice: NO setup tho I had raced here once before back in the day...............

Q: I manage to Eclipse my friend Slapshot Larose to grid 3rd on the last lap!

Then I disco when we go to warmup! I am speechless since this never happens to me. I get a quick PM from KEith that the drivers are voting back so I can rejoin! YOu guys are awesome! Can;t thank you enough for the consideration!

R1: get a good start from 8th and roll up to 5th by T2. I race hard chasing Rafael for 4th by T3. It's agreat battle with Rafael as we are always very close in pace no matter what we are driving! !/2 way thru lap 1 Rafael runs wide and I assume P4 for now and set my sights on Yves. Later in the race around lap 4 I screw the pooch and Rafael is back in 4th. I run hard to catch up tp Rafael and finally get within striking distance with 2 to go. We battle really hard and I am lucky to get by with one to go on a bold move inside in the downhill hairpin. Rafael fights back but a couple of small slips gives me enough room to lead him home by about .75. GREAT RACE RAFAEL!

R2: I start 5th and pass everyone in front of me by T2 for P1! I figured I had to be seriously agressive and hope Nic, Keith and Yves get pinned down early so I can extend for a possible win. Well Nicolas shows his usual form and is right on me by lap 2 and goes by when I mess it up. Then I have Keith show up on Lap 3 and we have another really fun exchange for a lap or 2 then he gets a gap on me and slowly moves off into the sunset.

I am alone for the rest of the race but pushing hard in case Kaith and Nicolas have a mishap and I can capiltalize. Well they run clean as usual and I am P3 for Race 2! I'll take a podium with this field!

IN the end, Keith and Nic tie for 1st overall and Yves and I are tied for 3/4th. LOL now thats good stuff!
thanks again for letting me rejoin!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw many battles within . 5 seconds at the line in both races for 3 different groups each race! Damn thats good racing!

See ya soon!

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USMINI

Class: Mini Challenge

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x18 laps

Race1(10th place): I started from P12. I maked a lot of mistakes and my E46 was drifting in those 2 airpins. I lost there control 2 times and spin. I am happy only about one thing.Firstly,i considered that the car will have the baddest start from all because it was having only 5 speeds and all of them should be long and in 1st he was going to 105km/h,but,for my surprise,the car was leaving the start like a bullet,i gained 5-6 spots from the start but lost them in first lap due to some crashing in front of me and i respectly slowed to avoid them clean but all the bulls from behind were passing very dangerous the accident and so i lose places.
Race2(DNF): Started from P10 but again i arived in P4 after a blast start,AMAYSING. The unluck showed to me again as after first corner i lost FFB in my wheel and it was hard to drive,i moved on grass and exit :(. I can't suffer this unluck anymore,why why why? :(( Sorry i i tapped somebody there,i can't remember,really sorry!

Anyway,Thank you very much racing stuff and RaceDepartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%