RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• David Nunamaker

Strange development. I cannot practice for the event because when it initializes the game crashes... If I can't get it working I won't be able to race...

*Edit* Got it fixed, should be good for the race!

This wasn't my night. Way too tired for racing... should have signed off before the race. In race 1 it was somewhat OK first, then started to make mistakes, once I even lost control over my car and slid sideways into the hairpin collecting Austin's car! Sorry for that mate, at least I'm happy I didn't cause much damage!
Race 2 started better as I washed my face a couple of times before it, but after about 10 laps I lost my concentration totally, and decided to quit before I make trouble for someone! Hopefully better next time. But I won't sign up in a condition I had today..
I'll try to put in some longer nights in the next few days, I seriously need it! Good night everyone!

We let us room but on the zenith of the corner we touch us a bit which gave me the better end and take first. Because of Hugo´s lag i got a comfortable gap but this decrease to the end to 3 sec to Hugo. Without the lag i´m sure it would be hard to defend P1 to Hugo. Althought i had hotter rear tyres my front tyres go more down which result in understeer so my times go to the end more down then to the other ones around me. Equal, P1 first race. :redface:

I saw this lag too, the Hugo's car warped suddenly in front of me and i collide a little on it :eek: , but luckily no incident as resulted.

first race i had my most consistant race every and best on rd. 16th but you guys are just amazing. Second race i had a run on peter and went up high to pass and he didn't see me and knocked me off the track (all my fault peter :) ) then i spun and took some big hits and flipped someone so not too good there. But i had tons and tons of fun and we should really do this a lot more. Great idea yuri just don't use that hockenheim track again.

Péter: seconded...
I even in R1 couldnt find the right way to pits... I cut the way in the last turn, because there is another turn into inside and I though its the way to the pits - wasnt, I got to blind way and before me was wall... I luckily braked but it was a while when I ve got again back to the track and found the pits

that was great!!!!!!!!
great idea for lottery and 2 tracks [both amazing btw]
silverstone: quallyed 21st no real suprise but in turn 1 stepan learned to fly and i made up a bunch of places and into the 4way fight for 9th slowly slipping back then mum bagan yelling at me for some wierd reson and i spun it and got stopngo then i began running low on fuel and finished 20th

hockenhiem: 16th place qually wat was pretty good. race: amazing start and i was capitalising on peoples mistakes and ended up 6th with yuri and a bunch of others right behind me for most of the 7 laps i was 6th and i was loving my time in the points then i got passed by someone at the hairpin and then yuri came passed next lap then i lost it and let the rest of the train passed so i pit early come out 14th and after the stops i was 12th then some extra pits from a few people put me 10th and i believe i could have held them off but i clipped the wall at the hairpin and ended up 13th then with my worn tyres braked badly into t2 and hit stepan [sorry] and then came 12th for my best rd finish

pretty proud of my early performace at hockenhiem till i went off

thanks for the races/lottery idea and rd for hosting and all the people i was racing closely with

so much fun i wanna do it again

he he he seems waaaay to fitting you got the USA Muscle car! Back to the US Embassy to stuff importation of these?LOL damn better drift that thing and scare all those guys behind you! he he he

I spent 3 and a half hours there doing nothing just for the Consular Officer to ask me two questions in 2 mins to approve my visa :frown:

All I can say is that it was bit of a nightmare. I was fast down the straights, slow everywhere else. It was like driving a fuel tank with a massive engine. I have to admit it was quite funny coming out of corners right behind S2000 cars and zomming past them down the straights but the car was too twitchy to defend well into the corners although I did do quite well on a few occasions.

I started in 11th for race 1, had a great start as did the Caterham beside me. While that darted through the field, I went for the inside but my car just started to drift. This would have taken up the entire track and unsurprisingly a bit of a pileup occured. I continued but it was merely a case of catching everyone down the straights but being passed in the last section. There was some nice door to door moments and some crappy moments where people decided to just hit me but overall it was ok. Finished 10th in the end which was as good as I was hoping for.

Race 2 I started in 17th as the the track was all turns. Great start, up to the top 10 into T2 but I got tapped and ended up in the tire wall. I then got tapped into T5 and on the next lap through T2 again. It was the end of my race as I was slower than most people. I think over the whole race I was hit 6 times and at the end my engine was screwed up. To be honest I have been awake since 4:30AM, I have been travelling all day and I am in a RWD car with too much power with a keyboard and mouse and I did not go round hitting people. It is just absolutely rubbish driving and I have to admit I am losing patience with it all. I ended up in 11th so, not quite the top 10 finish I was looking for but from 17th it is an achievement for me.

So thanks for organising it all Yuri, but never again :tongue: I can't wait until next week when I'll be in a normal car :D

Great setup, it was really fun tonight loved the tracks. Got some practice in for the first time in a while and it really paid off- chose the Peugeot 308 as it was something I don't normally drive (keeping in the lottery spirit)
3rd on the grid in the Silverstone race, got past Wayne at the start and then took the lead a few laps later when Adam went wide. Held on until the pit stop, under lots of pressure from him and Barry.
Changed 4 tyres to be safe and then lost some time behind the muscle car, but made it back up to 4th until Barry pitted again and took 3rd at the end.

Took first RD pole at Hockenheim (thanks to Wayne dropping out) Lost out at the start to the RWDs and locked up and tapped Reggie into turn 4, really sorry to him for that and anyone getting caught up behind.
Finished 3rd again in the end- some great fights on the way and fastest lap in the process.
Two podiums, my best event overall- it was nice not to be on the backfoot for once.

Thanks Yuri and RD for a truly great evening of racing :thumbup:

Great night, first race was awesome and I could just not get past a white alfa. It was so quick on the straights and on exit of corners but evetually he gave up after i pressured him into the last few corners. Then nailed me stop came out in front and ended the race with me left rear on 40%. Took P1 and pretty chuft.

2nd race only did 1 timed lap which was good enough for 3rd. Then after a very scrappy first lap ended up behind a caterham and bmw and after mistakes I took the lead. Pitted early and then went on for a double win :D.

Well chuft with that. Cheers Yuri and big respect for the 2 guys in front of me at silverstone. Some excellent racing.

It was Barry Morse and Simon Garden. excellent racing guys and awesome defending barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back