Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Crazy couple of races for me, fluffed my start in race 1 so dropped way down the field- congrats all who avoided my stationary car... Fought through the field with some great racing but ran out of time to challenge the Le Gallez duopoly out front!

Race 2 was even tougher, as coming through the pack was really difficult. Unfortunately i tagged Danijel into a spin on the exit of Clearways but waited for him, but he quit before i could let him through. Apologies for that, i understeered off the kerb and couldn't turn any tighter. I was now well behind the pack but rolled up my sleeves and tried to catch everyone ahead and managed to get to 2.5s behind Matt at the line.

Good and bad aspects to the races, but really fun for the most part.

Cheers all, and congrats to Matt

First race started almost at the back, finished almost at the back. :whistling:

Second race, due to the thankfull reverted startint grid, started almost from the front, but sadly, finished not almost in the front. :roflmao:
Very intense fights all race, I am still trying to understand how I finished in top 10. :O_o:

Congrats to all podiums and finishers, very well done. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Paulo

Sign me up please. :thumbsup:
Shall I once again remember that our events are open to people from Guernsey but also from other parts of the world? :D We're still missing Daddy tho...:whistling:

This looks interesting. I will give it a try in single player first. I have never driven these cars before.
They can be tricky but lots of fun! If needed you will get help from other people when online...;) Let me know if I should sign you up! :p

Shall I once again remember that our events are open to people from Guernsey but also from other parts of the world? :D We're still missing Daddy tho...:whistling:

They can be tricky but lots of fun! If needed you will get help from other people when online...;) Let me know if I should sign you up! :p
I tried a few cars on the expected track and I am just not fond of that track. At times, I find it visually difficult to figure out where the track is. Part of the track is on an airport runway and there are portions of the track where there is 360 degrees of concrete and no clear indication where you should go. You have to commit the layout to memory. I will pass on that race; maybe some other time.

First race started almost at the back, finished almost at the back. :whistling:

Second race, due to the thankfull reverted startint grid, started almost from the front, but sadly, finished not almost in the front. :roflmao:
Very intense fights all race, I am still trying to understand how I finished in top 10. :O_o:

Congrats to all podiums and finishers, very well done. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Paulo
Only 13 finishers probably helped you in race 2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%