EU MINI Challenge @ Suzuka (Live Stream) - Friday 28 December 2018

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Clubs & Leagues' started by Bram Hengeveld, Dec 19, 2018.

Added to Calendar: 28-12-18
  1. elkrack2

elkrack2
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7
    In,please

2. suspectmonkey

suspectmonkey
    Premium

Ratings:
    +311
    Unfortunately I'll not be able to make this one, so I'll have to sign out. Apologies!

3. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +356
    Sign me up please :)

4. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Thanks for letting us know mate.

All in guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. praxtonio

praxtonio
    XR Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +114
    its possible to race today?

6. Steve Le Gallez

Steve Le Gallez
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,019
    Yes mate, come on in :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +509
    Connection lost - so typical - love this track.

8. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +949
    Enjoyable racing again tonight, although it looks like i inadvertently caused chaos in race 2 again. (face palm)

Was on Chris's tail for the first 4 laps of race 1, but got caught out on the brakes into the hairpin and spun out unfortunately. Was a good race up until that point.

In race 2 yet again i ballsed up into the hairpin, got a wheel on the grass and spun all by myself, hitting Chris (again!) Looking at the replay this caused a couple of other contacts, so apologies to anyone caught up in that. My driving has been truly terrible recently. Later made contact with another car, and waited given i wasn't sure who was to blame. Had fun otherwise, and started to enjoy Suzuka the more i drove it.

Cheers all!

9. DJ_VsC

DJ_VsC
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1
    1 race went quietly enough after a couple of overtaking in the beginning, I managed to drive up to the racers who were fighting for 1st place. In race 2, I apologize to the driver of the yellow Mini Cooper, I overslept the braking and hit him, forgive me again. Very quickly, I drove almost all the peloton and rushed for 1 place, played 1 second in the last turn, before turning 130R I was already driving alongside the opponent and overtook him, but we both left the track, I hope without contact. I will see the repetition in the evening, I hope this overtaking was without contact.

10. Murat Erdogdu

Murat Erdogdu
    Premium

Ratings:
    +112
    It was me driving yellow Cooper Alexandre. You can hit someone at sometimes but you should have waited for him to take position back. I was doing well till that point but with your contact i fell to the last position. You can be fast but you should have waited for the right time to make it clearly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.