Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Although I never ran a race with these cars, I'll add my voice against it. The default setups are very bad on most of them and the tires are very weird. I don't know what the temperatures are in real life but this is so different to what I'm used to in mods that I can only assume it's wrong. It's like someone stuck a multiple on the tire heating or something.

Btw, I tried to run in a club race once but I had a strange graphics bug so couldn't.

It's a strange one as both sims use the same engine don't they?
I think they're using the corvette car tires on the rFactor 2 version, and self made tires on GSC. Also the dynamic track and better FFB for the mod keeps me away from it on GSC. It feels a little dead and dull to me, witch the original GSC content isn't at all. In fact, the F3 here is my favorite car on all the sims I've played

If the GT events start failing to get a good grid, I'll run them less often, that is no problem, and in the meantime I'll pay extra attention to what events are actually getting the better grids (hint hint). Most weeks they've been well received.

I've always said you are welcome to PM me with ideas and feedback (I think I've been quite responsive to feedback on the whole) or by posting in the thread I created specifically for it

I've converted the newest version of the BES mod with Grumbels conversion tool, and as far as I can see from a little testing the tires are much less likely to overheat. I also haven't seen the Ferrari graphics glitch again. Gear ratios are fixed which should be more authentic. Maybe we could try running this newer version?

Loving these cars either way, so sign me up please.

I've converted the newest version of the BES mod with Grumbels conversion tool, and as far as I can see from a little testing the tires are much less likely to overheat. I also haven't seen the Ferrari graphics glitch again. Gear ratios are fixed which should be more authentic. Maybe we could try running this newer version?

Loving these cars either way, so sign me up please.
I have downloaded it, just haven't had the time to test it yet. Hopefully I can do that next week. Feedback on it always appreciated, feel free to start a thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%