Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I'm having some issues with my back (a recurring issue) - I've been trying to rest it but I think I won't make the race. Please vote the session to quali at the right time (and only that session) and apologies for my absence. Thank you all for supporting the club and racing today.

@Andrew James sing me up ,please.
...and I need little advice ,is it possible to make this 60 min race without pitstop ,or I must have one pitstop?
So far I dont have any expierience with this game and long races with pitstops :)
I haven't done fuel calculations for 60 minutes yet, but most likely you'll need to pit. Tire wear will be high here, and you won't last 1 race on just one set of tires without losing a ton of time.

Pitting is easy though, just make sure you set buttons for requesting a pit stop, the pit limiter and the LCD keys so you can change the pit options. Here's a pit stop guide I wrote - it's for Formula Trucks, but it's the same game engine and the same idea applies. I hope it helps.

Well that was short lived.

Got 3rd in qauly and got a great start to put me in 2nd which i held until 1st spun and i was leading for a few laps before spinning and stalling and my engine wouldn't start again. Disappointed. :thumbsdown:

Great track, Andrew! I had a terrible start and fell back from 2nd to 3rd. My pace was similar to the guys in front and there was some fun racing. I had no chance to overtake, though. But I noticed that Tuomas seemed to stress his tires a bit more than me, so when the pit stops came I stayed out and tried to finish the race with one set of tires. At the end all four tires were red, but I managed to stay in front!

Reactions: Nox
Great track, Andrew! I had a terrible start and fell back from 2nd to 3rd. My pace was similar to the guys in front and there was some fun racing. I had no chance to overtake, though. But I noticed that Tuomas seemed to stress his tires a bit more than me, so when the pit stops came I stayed out and tried to finish the race with one set of tires. At the end all four tires were red, but I managed to stay in front!
Wow that was risky, I don't think I'd have had the balls

ftrucks12-png.53551

The Formula Truck server will be Open all week for practising. The server is setup with an extended first practice session. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round unless being asked to do so.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Truck

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here

Time schedule for night sessions
Monday 19:00GMT

Friday 21:00GMT

Monday 19:00
Practice 30 mins (19:00 GMT)
Qually length 15 mins (19:30 GMT)
Warm up length 3 mins
Race length 20 mins
And a 5 min break before race 2

Friday 21:00 GMT
Tyre multiplyer : x2

Practice 30 mins (21:00 GMT)
Qually length 20 mins (21:30 GMT)
Warm up length 10 mins
Race length 40 mins
a pit stop will be required to change tyres

Information:

Track: TARUMA
PIT STOP GUIDE click me
Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for the Truck Series discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification:)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination.

Entry List for Monday 19:00GMT
Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.

1. Andrew James
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
Entry List for Friday 21:00 GMT

1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver

Leave a comment in the thread below if you wish to be signed up. Signing up means we expect you to be present of course.

Last edited:
EBOsnPb.jpg

Download the Mod here.
Install Instructions here.

Track: Santa Cruz do Sul

Here are the available cars for the event:

Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8 LMS
BMW Z4
Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F430
Ford GT
Lamborghini Gallardo
McLaren MP4-12C
Mercedes SLS AMG
Nissan GT-R GT3
Porsche 997 CupR

Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:20 GMT
Warm up: 19:40 GMT
Race: 19:50 GMT - 60 Minutes

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

• 50% Damage
  • Low ABS Available
Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

This is an endurance race! Take it easy the first lap.

1. Tobias Liesaus
  2. Lyndon Hughes
  3. Jan Kokemüller
  4. Genci Estebanez
  5. Robert Lojewski
  6. Matt Lenart
  7. Matt Richards
  8. Domenic Alfano
  9. Kevin Ryan
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver

Last edited:
@Rupe Wilson put me in for Friday as a maybe please. 21.00 GMT is late my time (midnight) but it also means I can possibly jump in after the GSC event. Depends how tired I am at the time - I can't resist the temptation to truck around Taruma even though I'll regret it in the morning!

Haven't played this in ages but what have they done to the POV and driving views? feels so weird! I have cockpit view and 2 outside views, what happened to hood/bonnet view?
The FOV was reset when the game was updated so change it back to what you need. Hood view is available, but if your FOV is too low you won't see it. (Cockpit view is the best though!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%