Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Oh dear, that was a TON of fun with the Mini. Had to shake off some rust but got the pace quite right in the race but made a few mistakes each round on the same place that damaged only my left side of the car.

In lap 3 i missed the apex trying to gain time on Paul and had too much damage to keep the car in a straight line :D

Thx for the fun guys on and off the track tonight :thumbsup:

Can't seem to get this track to load.
Fresh sync, tried with stock content, no mods installed, yes I restarted my computer, no problems with the porsche on other tracks, but this track is a no go for me.

Good fun racing with you Bram until you went off!

Could see Jarek was catching all the time after that, I'm fairly sure he could have left me for dead but he decided to make a race of it for me. Then he tried to give me the win just before the finish line but I backed off, thanks anyway Jarek, enjoyed it. Just to finish is good I think, but 2nd place even better.

Cheers guys.

EDIT: Sorry Jarek, got your name wrong, I've edited it now!

Last edited:
1BXvZzH.jpg

Londrina!

Schedule
4-stroke GX390
Practice:
19:00 GMT
Quali 1: 19:10 GMT - 5 minutes, super-pole (one out lap, one hot lap, one in lap).
Warmup 1: 19:15 GMT - 3 minutes

Race: 19:20 GMT - 10 minutes each.
Note: I will set the server to 4 race sessions. I believe this makes reverse grid for race 2, then the top so many go to a third round of less time, and then the top so many for the fourth round, again less time. It might work, it might not, we'll see what happens and have fun anyway. Then I can know for sure for future events.

RENTAL KARTS
We can repeat the process in the Rental Karts. I estimate the start time for the second round quali at 20:00 GMT.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James [MAYBE]
  2. Alex Bagnall
  3. Enzo Fazzi
  4. Tuomas Lankinen
  5. Jörn Horbelt [MAYBE]
  6. Tobias Liesaus
  7. Steve Mitchell
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
cYMltx8.jpg

Track: Mosport (Download)
Skinpack: Download
- These are skins of RD members; you should download them to see them in game, but only use them online if they have your name on them.

Race 1
Practice:
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT
Warm up: 19:20 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
Practice:
19:50 GMT
Qualifying: 20:00 GMT
Warm up: 20:10 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 2 : 20:15 GMT (20 mins)

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously; failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs,see here. You can upgrade your account here. Places in the race will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
  1. Andrew James [MAYBE]
  2. Antonio Merino
  3. Srinath Sundareswaran [MAYBE]
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
KvgjC6W.jpg

Who said Friday 13th is unlucky? Not this time - one lucky racer will be drawn at random to win a free month upgrade to RD premium membership for themselves, or to gift to a friend! One entry per race per person.

Track:
Mosport (Download)

Race 1
Practice:

Race 2
Practice:

You can join for any number of races, or join in for just a single race. Please indicate which races you'll attend when you sign up.

Note: These vehicles do not have a pit speed limiter. Pit speed limits still in effect, maintain the limit manually.

1. Andrew James
  2. Gabriel Sterr [MAYBE]
  3. Fabio Rodrigues
  4. Joshua Vorderman
  5. Srinath Sundareswaran
  6. Allan Groth
  7. Tobias Liesaus
  8. Theo van den Brink
  9. Jarek Kostowski
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

Last edited:
O9MAVQa.jpg

READ THE INFO IN THIS THREAD!
It will only take 2 minutes and should ensure a clean(er) race.

Track:
Mosport (Download)

Practice:
Qualifying: 19:10 GMT (10 minutes - See Notes Below)
Race 1: 19:25 GMT (25 Mins)

Quali for Race 2: 20:05GMT
Race 2: 20:15 GMT (25 Minutes)

Start
Rolling
. We will move off the grid double file and do one slow lap. This is not a racing lap! Wait for the car ahead of you to move away, then maintain a gap. The leader is expected to set a reasonable pace (NOT A RACE PACE). Do not swerve about, stick to your side, stay behind the car ahead, maintain the gap. No sudden braking. Towards the end of the lap, the green flag will be shown (message in bottom left corner) and then you can race. This is the first time we are trying this start in the club, so everyone be on your toes and be careful. Consider the formation lap a red zone. Any questions, ask them in this thread now - no excuses once the session has started.

Qualifying
You will have 4 laps: one out-lap, 2 hot-laps, and an in-lap. This is in order to avoid traffic congestion when qualifying. Do not exceed 4 laps or you will be DQ'd and will start the race from the back of the grid.

Conduct
Do not be a moron on the first lap and cause avoidable crashes by being overly aggressive. People will no doubt put time in to practice for this event and don't need their fun ruined by stuff you'd see on a public server. It is a long race, you won't win it in the first corner. You've been warned.

Additionally, I recommend doing a little practice with a grid of AI cars for a few laps; it is very different from hot lapping and the experience of running in packs of cars will help keep the event clean and fun for everyone.

Note: If an admin is not present during this event, you can start a vote to progress to the next session. Stick to the published schedule! Do not restart a race! Take these instructions seriously - failure to follow them will result in racing suspensions.

Assists: Auto-Clutch Only

Please specify your livery preference. There are 25 grid slots, so sign up early. If you can't make it, sign out with plenty of time so I can slot another driver in.
  1. Driver / Camber Racing #09
  2. Driver / Camber Racing #10
  3. Driver / Cayana Team #28
  4. Vincent Devreese / Cayana Team #27
  5. Srinath Sundareswaran / DART #96
  6. Sven-Arne Andersson / DART #97
  7. Jörn Horbelt / Endurance Motorsport #83
  8. Fabio Rodrigues / Endurance Motorsport #84
  9. Driver / Grip Motorsport #74
  10. Driver / Grip Motorsport #73
  11. Driver / Indic Racing #59
  12. Driver / Indic Racing #58
  13. Jeff Lasecki / Laponi Sport #07
  14. Mark Breslin / Laponi Sport #08
  15. Andrew James / Metasa #04 [MAYBE]
  16. Driver / Motikov Racing #15
  17. Driver / Motikov Racing #16
  18. Driver / ORD Racing #22
  19. Driver / ORD Racing #21
  20. Driver / Padole Sport #04
  21. Jason Skyring / Padole Sport #03
  22. Frank van Oeveren / Pink Motorsport #36
  23. Driver / Pink Motorsport #35
  24. Driver / PMotor Racing #45
  25. Driver / PMotor Racing #46
Reserves & "Maybes"
  1. Driver
  2. Driver

Last edited:
NlCAEVd.jpg

Track: Mosport (Download)
Skinpack: Download

Race 1
Practice:

Race 2
Practice:

1. Jörn Horbelt
  2. Antonio Merino
  3. Enzo Fazzi
  4. Tal Segal
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver