RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Mike if I understand right, you are wondering why nothing changes with the right rear. It's because the track is made up of mostly right turns making the right rear hardly doing anything. Also minis as a car can't really build heat in the rear anyways.

What Keith said. My RR drops in temp and doesn't really get back up to starting temp. Starts at 176 And doesn't go above 165 after that.

BTW: Sign up says 15 laps but server says 20.

Use the WEATHER LINK in the race announcement........it has 40% chance of thunder showers at 9PM and beyond. This is what you can expect for the race. Forget about radar and all that other stuff....we have to create a WEATHER FILE and we do this IN ADVANCE of the event for obvious reasons.....

PLus you are stuck on a 600 minute PRactice 1 session......maybe the weather will change during those 600 minutes.........:wink:

Well. 15 minutes before I started to prep for this event I was moving my computer back into the office after the painting was done. I hit my ^&**((*& pinky toe on the door frame. I soon began to swell and hurt like all heck. It felt and looked broken. I put it back into place manually, NOT SMART!, and started to race. I was able to practive and qualify well for a track that I did not have that much time on. Thanks to KB for the setup.

By the middle of R1 was big toe was tired from running the loud peddle and called it quits on me. I just couldnt use the throttle with any accuracy and Mike witnessed what happened on the cresting uphill right hander as I swapped ends and went for a ride 2 laps in a row. I finished 13th. But I finished a race with a broken toe!!!

Feels a little better now. Might see you monday at SPA!

Please put a notice about Auto Gear: off at the first post :(

By the way sorry for asking questions to you at the chat Hugo, i thought this was your event. You and Yuri's avatars are the same :confused: :D

Sign me out...

Use the WEATHER LINK in the race announcement........it has 40% chance of thunder showers at 9PM and beyond. This is what you can expect for the race. Forget about radar and all that other stuff....we have to create a WEATHER FILE and we do this IN ADVANCE of the event for obvious reasons.....

PLus you are stuck on a 600 minute PRactice 1 session......maybe the weather will change during those 600 minutes.........:wink:
Thank you, I wasn't sure if the server had realtime weather or not (that would be cool). So will this be a 2x20 lap race?

oh boy Stefan!

I was just thinking how much I enjoyed this track as it was my first time evr lapping here and its really pretty special in a WTCC car. Hustle hustle hustle

I was very tempted to join the race but its at the worst posiible for me in the EDT timezone. Had dreams of grabbing my girl off the bus and running home to be here for warmup without a quali lap but thats just silly and I don;t want to cause any admin probs if I get delayed further and miss the race.

Was seriously thinking about runing a mirror event in the ARC but am wondering about the garage bug now.

Hope you had a fun race gents!

Cheers!

• Fernando Mazurek

Great race.
I was up to second and drop to 9 after the pit stop
bad calculation of fuel
still finish 6 with 15L of fuel remaining...

Great nights Racing guys really enjoyed it. There was some good battles goin on,mucked my pit stop up and lost about 11 secs, Congrats to podium some awsome driving by use guys.... Cant wait until next event, Yuri bring back my Tdi i miss it lol

Thanks to Yuri and RD for this race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 92 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years