Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Great fun once again! Even though I wasn't prepared enough for this event. I think I was the slowest of them all in both races. But I figured, maybe I can slowly creep through the field by other drivers making mistakes. And that I did! I was surprised by my qualifying efforts because there were a couple of DQ's and some guys did not lay down a lap time. I was involved in contact with another driver because he lost control, but all was forgiving. In R2 I qualified P6??? Then in the race, I tried defending that position as much as I could, but all that pressure behind me led to a costly mistake that let everyone by. Sorry if I clipped anyone in the process. Also, I apologize if I was too aggressive while racing in the middle of the pack.

I didn't see who it was, but I created contact with someone who was behind me trying to make a move on the inside. I should have left more room. Sorry for that.
I managed to finish P9. Despite being the slowest driver today, I really enjoyed the sound of the F3 (my first time driving the car after the last update where the F3 was improved), handling the corners, recovering from mistakes and trying to stay consistent.
Thank you @Nox for organizing, shame you aren't able to join more events, and thank you guys for the fun racing!

That was good fun.

Now in driverspeak:

Yeah, the race went ok I think but obviously I think we could've gotten more for sure, obviously was expecting to fight @Mark Breslin throughout the weekend but unfortunately, he spun, so yeah, for sure, that was good for us, maybe not so for the fans but yeah, obviously these things happen and yeah. I think the team is happy with the result, for sure we worked hard all weekend for this result so yeah it feels good. Looking forward to mexico. yeah. obviously.
Tut tut you didn't thank the team Nico Tal!

Good fun. I like this little track and the F3's always bring close racing.

Nice to get a win after starting at the back of the grid in race 1 but think it was more down to being in the right place at the right time when the others ran into problems :)

I hit a spinner in race 2 and lost my front wing so I couldn't pull off a double win but still had fun and managed to hold off Yuri to take P6, gutted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%