RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

First of all Yuri i am so sorry my internet crashed stright after race 1 this is the second time this happan and the 1st was the same time last week so i am not going to race next wednesday to see if it happens again as i race 5 nights and of 7 and it never crashs on me.
Race 1 was very very good started 16th abd kept out of trouble and finshed 6th just right for race 2 until my internet crashed.
once again Yuri i am very sorry a great race setup up with all the different cars and pit stops too.
can't wait to do it again.

First of all Yuri i am so sorry my internet crashed stright after race 1 this is the second time this happan and the 1st was the same time last week so i am not going to race next wednesday to see if it happens again as i race 5 nights and of 7 and it never crashs on me.
Race 1 was very very good started 16th abd kept out of trouble and finshed 6th just right for race 2 until my internet crashed.
once again Yuri i am very sorry a great race setup up with all the different cars and pit stops too.
can't wait to do it again.

Hope to see you next time Barry, Fix that comp :tongue:

Hi all,

great racing guys,

race one for the first 8 laps had a mirror full of cars chewing my rear dumper then I entered the pit lane to fast or someone moved the pit wall between the race track and pit lane and the front of my car ate it wrote the car off and race was over.

second race was little better had few good battle with same people in first race, managed to finish the race.

car set up wasn't the best I have to say needs more work for Sundays RDTCC.

only other thing I need to add please please hold for chit chat until ALL have crossed finish line as exciting as it is to comment on the race please give respect for other racers who haven't finished and still could be battling on track it could put the off and lose places because of this.

see you all on next event.
Thanks Yuri for setting this up.

Some good racing there, 9th place in race 2 which is im pleased with.

Couple of issues:

Marius - You nearly tipped me into a spin, hence me flashing my lights at you. But we did have a couple of good scraps afterwards and i wasn't facing the scenery upside down or anything. So i'll let you off ;)

Simon, in the Audi - there was plenty of room on the outside ;) And you could of waited. While it kinda ruined my race, it was interesting after a forced pitstop to see where I'd end up. Luckily, starting 19th in race 2 probably kept me out of most of the trouble at the start.

Race 2. Started well, as I did in race 1. Kept out of the trouble at the start. Had a couple of good scraps with a few of you..cant remember who now, sorry :) Finished up in 9th after running as high as 4th with a late pitstop.

See you all on track soon

:)

Thanks for the races guys!

Had a few fights here and there! Got the best out of it I think, couldn't really get to grips with this car. Not even at the starts, I'm sure everybody behind me noticed that!
Race 1: started from 9th, was 12th/13th after first corner. This was a quite unlucky race, first I couldn't avoid Andy who stayed on track after his accident with someone (sorry again mate), then a few laps later I spun on the kerb of T1. Got back a few places with my pit stop (only changed 2 lefts in both races), then
had to pass Danny for P8, did it after a few laps of fight.
Race 2: I think someone disconnected, didn't watch for who it was, suddenly I became 2nd on grid and Danny 1st. After start, again everybody came instantly on my neck, and unfortunately I got a hit from behind in the braking zone and spun, rejoined 15th. After that I've tried to take back some position, and fortunately didn't lose much time, after all the pit stops were done I became 5th. Stayed there.

See you next time guys!
Thx Yuri and RD!

Muhehehe jesus it was crazy night!
P: I didn't even know that track or my chevy on that track... every setup was blind clicking on something with hope that it will makes my car more stable and faster, I did, from 1:59 I got to 1:54! What a time!
Q: I never drive superpole before, so I click to get into the car and was watching another car... then I escaped with mind that I will be able to get back to my car (I didn't any move) but no, quali out :)))
R1: This is the most important part. I was not for the first time in history of RD behind the pole by 1 lap! I was so stressed because of race event with full grid some time ago where it was total fault... but here? bah!
R2: The best start I ever had, but then I was so quick in one really slow turn and crashed into abrriers.. aerodynamic and suspensions gone! But I was able to wait for 4th round to open pits, then it was ok (but I was there for a minute)...finally 18th position of 24

I had a stressful while with Hagen in R1, he was pushing me too hard and he was kicking my ass all the time, I was happy I wasnt out of the track (god bless you FWD) and then, after my big fault he passed me.. but by something he was again in my mirrors! it was 3 or 4 laps to go and I was stressed again, he was going closer and closer... haha!

And last thing I wanted to say, please, I was almost disqualified because of some Chevy driver, I had blue flag and I was slowing down and going out of his way... he must saw my brake lights and my changing line, but he was still behind my ass and I had 3rd warning.. then he passed me, I don't want to taste this more

P.S. can please some dude upload replay from race 2? I have it off because off FPS (I have such a bad GPU)

But what an amazing race! I love you Yuri for this one! :present: :pray:

today tip for me..stay out of wtcc events
how can i have fun..if i only get pushe out of trah...Yuri Braham...i was in front of u we touched and u don;t brake at all, went in sand,,dind;t wait si came 20th..then i thgout that only stcc cars have to pit...did a crap pitstop..cause i dind;t now the buttons.then Michael van Scheppingen was nuging in to me..i had clear inside a few time and he just came into me...what 's up with that...18

race 2..got of preaty well but again i came along Michael van Scheppingen...the i spine ..as i was trying to pushh hard when i found my self in 5place...and at pitstop...i tornoff the engine..and couldn;t find button to start..so dnf

can;t make report..cause it's Racing staf...more or less..they will fing me guilti.with other Michael van Scheppingen just .....
..like last week...to much .........

I spent the practice session doing pit stops as I had never had autopit off before. Was hit and miss, didn't help that my berth was between two areas.

Qualifying was alright, when Matt start talking in TS3 I went slightly wide twice which was hilarious I thought :wink:. Ended up 11th I think.

Race 1. Got a reasonable start and started to make my way up the field, picking people off as they went wide. Was in 5th with Reggie and Wesley catching me up. I had a crap exit out of the final corner and they both went past with me stuck in the middle. Dunno know how it really happened, checked the replay and it looks like they were both going slower than normal into the first corner, but I hit Wesley on his left corner, sorry :(. I waited but I wasn't sure if I had waited for the right Seat to pass me so I lost a lot of time. Finished 11th in the end, after had a bit of a funny pitstop. I overran, stuck into reverse, chose the wrong tire selection, went to go and went backwards :rolleyes:.

Race 2. Good start, but hectic or what? Someone tapped Peter into the first corner, I had no where to go so I tapped his RF giving me suspension damage. Was going to deal with it until Simon Gardner took objection to my Alfa and punted me off into a wall and gravel trap leaving me with broken LF and RR suspension and in last place. Had to take a pitstop for repairs and from then on in it was driving by myself about 1:30 behind the pack until the end.

Yes, but.

When you add words like "full version" that might mean the '79 layout at an indicated 13+ mile lenght and "fastest" that might indicate the quicker entry to the Mulsanne it confuses my little brain. Stefan's vid of a lap at the '79 course didn't help either so I was looking for clarification.

On another note, I'm tired of running laps [prior to any event] in the offline "Practice" sessions and then going online for the club event and having to work with enormous vigor to get back a second or two that I have somehow lost by going online. I think that grip levels differ and I'm hoping that the "Practice Session" in an offline "Race Event" has a grip that is the same as the online, club events "Practice Session"? Any good guesses?

Yeah I can't really change the "Download package language" when I put in the link. Like other "multi layout" track packages I try to specifiy the exact track title to avoid the confusion......NOt picking on you Dennis

The offline practice is a bit different than ONline for sure. I find I end up very close in Quali to my times in offline Practice yet the grip level seems different between the two typically.

\Maybe I can request a practice server be uploaded by Admins if there is not any conflict with events scheduled.

I'll let you guys know what I come up with.

ON another note we do have a nice line up for tonights MINI race! Why don't some of yo join us? Yves, Tyler, Keith , Ryan, Linus and me are all on the grid!

http://www.racedepartment.com/ameri...-cours-national-wednesday-may-5th-2010-a.html Simple track layout Magny Cours NAtional! Always fun!

Yes I just hijacked my own thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!

I haven't watched the replay but Nick I thought you were squeezing me onto the grass still when i had half way along side, I didnt think it was my fault which is why i didnt wait. I'lll watch the replay and if i'm wrong please accept my apologies.
EDIT Ok in the replay I didnt realise there was nudge before, I thought you were just moving across on me when in reality you were spinning into me as a result of the hit, so I am very sorry for that

Then the second race there was some lag, half a second or so and James appeared two car lengths ahead then as i hit the brakes the car was suddenly right in the back of your car and I was kinda sideways getting hit, I thought it was a Honda id hit at the time several cars went through and I thought you were one of them, so again i'm sorry, I didnt realise you'd gone right off

thanks yuri for the advice about setups and races and congrats for wins
just a question
race 1 who saw my start?
25th on grid - 15th or 16th but very far up from start into turn 2
even though i had crap races i was pleased with that start for my 1st rd race

oh and very rediculously i never qualified because i sneezed and got a wheel off the track and flipped car and it wouldnt go again lol :confused:

also sorry d stringer for 2nd race incedent

I haven't watched the replay but Nick I thought you were squeezing me onto the grass still when i had half way along side, I didnt think it was my fault which is why i didnt wait. I'lll watch the replay and if i'm wrong please accept my apologies.
EDIT Ok in the replay I didnt realise there was nudge before, I thought you were just moving across on me when in reality you were spinning into me as a result of the hit, so I am very sorry for that

Its ok. I think by the time you were along side, I was looking for my braking point and not in my mirror, and then we touched. Like I said, it made my race somewhat different. Suppose in some ways, if I had moved back over, then we wouldn't of collided, and if you had moved over to the left, then again we wouldn't of collided. Just neither of us moved.

At least we'll know what to do next time.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 4 years