Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Total disaster for me :( ..I assumed it started at 20:00 GMT like all the other EU events ..my bad for not reading it I guess ...arrived with 10 mins of qualify left. Then I missed the race start and got DQ :( It turned out that this was not such a bad thing, because I watched the front runners and realised there were areas of the track, that I personally needed to pick up the pace on. So was looking forward to race two.

Race two ..race one ended and I started to move my mouse around the screen, but nothing, my mouse was not working ...so I quickly re-booted ....alas I could not get back in the game, it would not allow me...they say you never stop learning ...

Congrads to the podiums ...well done all :thumbsup:

@praxtonio .... :redface: I am very sorry about taking you off the course when I went off in Race 2.
I should have been more cautious, the car ahead filled my view, I thought there was more room to my right, but there was none. Once I touched the grass, it was over. I was trying to slow without locking in the grass, and to turn, but it did not work.
Very sorry to have ruined your race, especially so early in :cry:

@Joseph Wright and RD ....top notch broadcast :geek:
Really well done!

Fun races. Even though I'm a bit embarrassed with the mistakes I made. Not only in Race 2, but blowing P3 in Race 1 :cautious:

I used to hate MINIs. So my MINI experience is basically the two events held here recently, and a few one offs long ago. But I'm starting to come around to them.
Think I just need to remember to get my FWD legs on a little bit before race day from now on, maybe cut some of the mistakes.

Grats to race winners and podiums! Good stuff!
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline