RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I just looke din game and I see my time attack there. When you get to the main game menu ( your at the trac) select "online time attacks" Highlght mine then select "download" should be good from there! Maybe you have a steam update you need to install first? Sometime server related issues like setups online are not functional when steam sends out one of it's infamous "client updates"

Yep, Marty, it was a pretty small field. There for a time I thought we would have up to 7, at least. There were folks who showed up in practice and then pulled out before the official start --- was it the "new" time or Pre-Easter weekend?

Unfortunately, the small field allowed me to steal 2 podium finishes (undeserved) ... Two 3rd's, due to Dariusz's & Rafael's misfortunes. Still sweated up a storm trying to stay on the track and not get lapped the 3 speed demons.

Randy FWIW I used your test 5 setup and found a couple of things that might help you gain speed.

1. GEaring was a click too short thru the whole range.

2. Camber was not correct. It needed quite a bit more than you had in the car.

3. rear and front sways need to be adjusted a bit. Dropped front and raised rear to neutral out the car a bit more.

I uploadedthe corrected setup for you to try.

Here's my thougts. YOU need a car that can really carve the esses. Especially in Quali! YOu need to get off that 2nd gear turn 7 to the back straight for the best possible run and catch anyone on speed. The last sweeping corner ignore the "manufacturered line" from the track creator as he completely missed the real racing line there.

HTH

Randy FWIW I used your test 5 setup and found a couple of things that might help you gain speed.

1. GEaring was a click too short thru the whole range.

2. Camber was not correct. It needed quite a bit more than you had in the car.

3. rear and front sways need to be adjusted a bit. Dropped front and raised rear to neutral out the car a bit more.

I uploadedthe corrected setup for you to try.

Here's my thougts. YOU need a car that can really carve the esses. Especially in Quali! YOu need to get off that 2nd gear turn 7 to the back straight for the best possible run and catch anyone on speed. The last sweeping corner ignore the "manufacturered line" from the track creator as he completely missed the real racing line there.

HTH

Thanks Eric! I really appreciate the feedback and help with the setup. I kept dropping the camber on all four corners trying to get my tire temps under control, but I'm sure there are other suspension geometry issues that I'm just glossing over when I do that. Part of my problem is, I end up adjusting how I drive to what the car is doing rather than the other way around, mostly because I don't know any better :redface: I'm looking forward to giving this a try, but probably won't get a chance until tonight.

randy, if you have a dual monitor setup you can run Motec ADD 2 which gives all your setup info regarding Tire pressures and Camber settings for eack corner.

Makes life pretty simple!

Then yo ucan start running MOTEC i2 PRO for all your full data aquisition needs. I mean really, who can live without a read out on the car each lap each corner and see your bump/rebounds velocities, throttle positions, g forces, braking force, corner speed..............

ha ha ha ha ha I stil can't sift thru it and get much usable info yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline