Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Okay, sign ups are now closed.

I just rebooted the Reiza server so you're all good to go for the race. Have fun, and keep it as clean as Monday (which was exceptionally clean!). I'm putting the girls to bed then collapsing in a heap. Night!

Sorry to whoever i hit in race 1, i really wasnt expecting you to slow down so much and i was looking further down the road and when i realized it, it was too late. I encourage the slower guys who are getting lapped to just stick to your line, when you start getting out of the way and slowing down that makes things unpredictable and therefore dangerous.

Sorry to whoever i hit in race 1, i really wasnt expecting you to slow down so much and i was looking further down the road and when i realized it, it was too late. I encourage the slower guys who are getting lapped to just stick to your line, when you start getting out of the way and slowing down that makes things unpredictable and therefore dangerous.
I think it was me and it was my fault. I was driving like a blind bat, the mirrors were useless and on the radar my car was overlapping yours. (Probably) So, when I saw the blue flag, I just lifted my foot from the gas and you hit me. I slowed down cause I thought I was alone and wanted to play it safe for the faster cars that were in a good distance. I did not know you were behind me!
Sorry!

Thanks guys for a nice race one. I managed to come 18th and stay out of trouble. These Formula Vees were very difficult for me to handle in my first race here. Hope to see u all shortly and special word of thanks to the admins and organizers for this event.
Cheers

Reactions: Nox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%