Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I think Andrew has a rotation or something that he does but im sure if enough people request a certain car or track he would probably make an event for it. I personnaly really like the Opala's, they seem to be a car that I am naturally fast with and also because they are so easy to drift around even though thats not the fastest way with these things. Really can't wait for the 80s Stock cars and the MRX, why does the DLC that i want the most have to be left for last :cry:

Last edited:
I love the Opalas, I'd race them every week if I could. But it is good to spread them out and use more of the default content so people don't get bored, and that everyone gets to race what they like regularly. Also, it depends on the track and whether the car suits it or not (Opalas at Le Mans, for example would probably suck). So yeah, there's a rotation (but it isn't 100% fixed a certain way). In general I try to have 1 week with a slower-car friendly track like Killarney, then the next week a faster track for F3s, or similar. Doesn't always work out that way, but it is the plan.

Sorry if this is not the right thread for this inquiry. I just got this sim. I'm simply infatuated with the Opalas. But browsing through this subforum, it seems like you guys only race them every month and a half or so. Is this the case? I really want to run these.

I can't believe how good this sim is. I put off buying it because I thought I would be blowing money on what amounts to simply more rFactor mods, and why, when others are free? I was blown away by the quality. It even runs faster at higher settings, and stutters less than rFactor. How'd they do that? Track details are unrivaled.

How many of you guys are using H pattern shifters when racing this car?

Thanks guys.

Always use the H-shifter where it is called for. (with manual clutch it helps with down-shift, plus more fun):p
To that end, join Wed. evenings Formula Vee race. Plenty of H-pattern usage.!!:thumbsup:
Tip:- They are 'Tail-happy' put lots of Rear-toe for stability until you've had a few laps.;)

Enjoyed this a lot. R2 was probably the best duel/race I've had on RD so far. 10 laps of great door to door action with Fabrizio. I tried my best to pass him in a clean way, but he always managed to stay ahead by a hair. Props to him.
I had some great close racing in R1 as well. Overall a very enjoyable event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back