Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Andrew James Sign me out please, these are too hard for me at the moment.
No, don't give up! They are hard (arguably one of the hardest in the game) but the best way is to just jump in, drive to your limits and slowly push harder and harder. Trust me, based on the last Vee races we had, you're not the only one learning to control these things and you'll likely still have fun. I've also got low assists available for the race if you want to pop them on to make it a bit easier for you to learn.

No, don't give up! They are hard (arguably one of the hardest in the game) but the best way is to just jump in, drive to your limits and slowly push harder and harder. Trust me, based on the last Vee races we had, you're not the only one learning to control these things and you'll likely still have fun. I've also got low assists available for the race if you want to pop them on to make it a bit easier for you to learn.
Lol that was with low assists on. My main problem is when changing down gears, it just spins off track and obviously I need to gage the revs but flippin heck! It's really really hard for my minimal skills and I've got limited time tonight and tomorrow to get to grips with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back