Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

yeah......grats to all that stayed on track!!:thumbsup:.................5mins from end of race I errrrr.....didn't!:thumbsdown:
Still enjoyed the car & track though as well of course the race,:)
Just need to get to grips with the whole race craft thing! Hadn't driven the car with full tanks and shot off the track at my Qual. Brake point......doh!:whistling: Rejoined, moved up to 2nd at one point ( due to DNF's and pit stops!:D Kept a steady pace in 4th until the last 5 mins, clipped the kerb and spun onto the grass to come to a stop watching the wildlife!!:cry:
....'till next time.;)

Reactions: Nox
The race was somewhat uneventful for me, it was more of a survival challenge.
Got a good start, and over the course of 13 laps went from 6th to 3rd. Then a blue-flagged backmarker made me go off track and into the barriers, on the long right hander. I damaged my suspension pretty badly, and decided to pit the very same lap and only replace the front two tires.
As it turned out, the second I left the pits my rear tires went yellow. So now it was just a matter of trying to make them last to the end, which I did. Just as I crossed the finish line the tires went red.
This race I went for the opposite strategy then most of the field : High stability, good consistency, slow straight line speed. You may say I red-bulled it. Kept the downforce, contrary to everyone, and managed to stay with it to the end. Not even one mistake. Pretty happy, considering I was around 22kph slower on the straights.

Race ended alot shorter than I hoped entering the last turn an earlier than expected brake caught me off guard, I locked the tires and didn't wanna take anyone out so I chose the grass and ended up writing the car off :(
Oh well, track car combo was excellent!
Iam becoming extremely addicted to the open wheelers in gsc!

Cheers

Thing were pretty good for me.
Didn't qualify so started way back but after a few laps i recovered a lot of positions. This was the time for the battles and with the slipstream things got very exciting. I had a safe and stable setup so i was lacking speed but managed to stay competitive.

One spin cost me a few places but after that everything went smooth. After the pitstop it was a bit lonely but it's still challenging to keep pushing and avoid mistakes.

Great fun and bring back these classic formulas (retro, classic and v12). Thanks to all. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back