Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

rd-mini-challenge-jpg.273774

With the winter arriving fast we are ramping up for a new season of the highly acclaimed RD MINI Cooper Challenge. Before launching the esport series we are warming you up with some exciting racing club events featuring this little beast of a car. Join us for some casual fun on Fridays

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a (mini) challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

How to connect to an Automobilista server: click here
Server and Teamspeak Passwords: click here
Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM MINI
Cars: MINI Challenge
Track: Hockenheim National
Setups: Open

Practice: 20:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race 1: 21:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race 2: 21:25 GMT (reversed grid,15 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Mike McGeer
  2. Ross McGregor
  3. Bram Hengeveld
  4. Sven-Arne Andersson
  5. MapoUK
  6. Lars Johansson
  7. Jopamir (maybe)
  8. dmatika
  9. Steve Le Gallez
  10. Mark Breslin
  11. Fatalist88
  12. Leonardo Tuma
  13. Stefan Hiller
  14. xnorb
  15. jayjfinn
  16. Arkoudadis
  17. praxtonio
  18. Johnny Stathoros
  19. Daniel Nieto
  20. Free slot
UTP #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm some technical issues tonight. Lots of lag during both race starts. Also a lot of people dropping from teamspeak as well.

Did you guys manually leave or got dropped?

I can not believe that after the 1st Race, the 2nd has become a wreckfest, one thing is to speed up the braking in parallel and another thing is to launch a divebomb regardless of the consequences, 2 laps I lasted, but I thought it was too violent .

Maybe the next Friday will be more calm the race.

That was probably one of the dirtiest races ive ran in RD... I mean its ok to be faster than the other and want to get by him but GUYS... Not every turn and brake point on the race track is for you to try and pass... I ve seen so many dive bombs and launches up the inside that it was certain that one wouldnt make it... For most of the first race i was trying to avoid people diving, like there is a 10k$ grand price at the end. Come on, relax a little!
Anyway great race combo tonight! The little mini show its potential on the narrow and twisty parts of the track!
Have a great weekend all and try to relax! You cant go Verstappen/Ocon mode every night! People racing to relax... If you leave the track with anger then you are doing something wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%