Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

This was my worst race ever.
First there was that big collision in T3(?), my front end was damaged. I couldn't stop in time.
Then I slid in T2 because sbody slid out in front of me and I couldn't see anything because of the smoke.
Then I slid in T2 because sbody almost slid out in front of me and I had to brake, I touched the grass so I slid.
Then I went to pit but I get a penalty for speeding in pits while the pit speed limiter was on before the pitting.
Then I went to the pits for serving the penalty but nothing happened.
Then I went to the pits for serving the penalty AGAIN but nothing happened AGAIN.
Then I was disqualified.
:thumbsup::O_o:

Last edited:
Yeah there was a little bunch up at turn 3; I was trying to take it easy but still just caught the back of Warren, then I got hit from behind and I was just a passenger. @Warren Schembri sorry for that.

So then it was a case of last place and moving up the grid, and for once in my life I was pretty consistent, took a late pit stop, and managed to move all the way up to 5th. Made one small mistake on the last lap, which was just enough to let Falk through, and I finished 6th. I'm pleased with that though, it was super fun.

Thanks all!

This was my worst race ever.
First there was that big collision in T3(?), my front end was damaged. I couldn't stop in time.
Then I slid in T2 because sbody slid out in front of me and I couldn't see anything because of the smoke.
Then I slid in T2 because sbody almost slid out in front of me and I had to brake, I touched the grass so I slid.
Then I went to pit but I get a penalty for speeding in pits while the pit speed limiter was on before the pitting.
Then I went to the pits for serving the penalty but nothing happened.
Then I went to the pits for serving the penalty AGAIN but nothing happened AGAIN.
Then I was disqualified.
:thumbsup::O_o:
I think if it is a stop/go you need to select it on the LCD display that you're serving it. And yeah, that pit speed limiter can be tricky, just a second too late, or more often a fraction too early when leaving the pits, and that's a drive through. Hope your next race goes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back