RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

And in the end i was nearly to go off the track with ESC then racing with another car. It was no fun at all - OK ! Why i´m racing before 60 min for P1, only to be last in the last two laps, if i think about this wasted time.... - Man, why i do that ?
And realistic wheather seems also different, from sunny to tornadeo in 10 min :confused: - sorry, but i´m only really annoyed. ****, ****, ****, **** :rolleyes:

Remember F1 Belgium 2008, track went wet just in 2 laps and Kimi gave his 1st place just like you. Reallly sorry mate but i wanted to say these kind of things may happen in racing or simracing, very rarely but may happen anyway.

Edit : Sorry mate just realized you had a ":rolleyes:" smiley at the end of your post. I thought you were serious and really angry :wink:. But it seems you weren't. :)

And realistic wheather seems also different, from sunny to tornadeo in 10 min :confused: - sorry, but i´m only really annoyed. ****, ****, ****, **** :rolleyes:
lolz it was not sunny to tornado in 10 minutes at all :D
It was gradual for the last 15 minutes.
You know better for the next time there is changeable weather.
the weathersystem is only horrable in race07, totally unnormal i would say.:
As we have had weather where I live I would not say it was "unnormal" at all. :D

Two items:

The skinpack is full of folders, just take all those folders and place then in CustomSkins?

I ran a "long run" on the server today. I'm sorry if my lapping bothered anyone else that showed up after me. I couldn't tell from the chats if I was to blame for anything.

Edit : Sorry mate just realized you had a ":rolleyes:" smiley at the end of your post. I thought you were serious and really angry :wink:. But it seems you weren't. :)

I´m afraid but not that i jump infront of the next train. :wink:

lolz it was not sunny to tornado in 10 minutes at all :D
It was gradual for the last 15 minutes.
You know better for the next time there is changeable weather.

As we have had weather where I live I would not say it was "unnormal" at all. :D

Gradual, not in my game ! Driveable to undrivable would describe it better, maybe with "a bit driveable" between this one.
And i will really thinking before to make such a race again, cause it needs much more time to be, at least a bit, prepared for sunny and full wet conditions. Specially if you drive the track never before. Also the race wasn´t full then normal with the Mini, seems they knowed why. I´m really fallen into it.

And Jarama is in Spain, don´t compare it with the weather in GB. :rolleyes: Not sure how much rain they have their but the virtually rain is now fallen for the next ten years i would say.

Wel here's my race report. I wasn;t very good tonight but knew it coming in so I was OK with whatever happened.

Q: Never got it done! LOL

R1 grid 14th and juts botch upt the start! Chase doen some drivers and periodically go off track understeering in the t1/2 areas. deadly out there!

I come home 8th after helping Rhys along for a bit to get home! LOl funny stuff!

R2 On pole an totally screw up the start again. The car just boggs when I release the clutch! Sorry guys thats just my bad al the way! I catch and run off track more than once the group of PAul and Kevin and Glen or John Reznik. I tap Joun once exiting lightbulb and have t wait for him. Sorry John not intentional!!!

The reat was trying to get a real feel for the car and track, Raced Radicals here Wednesday and this was quite a different lap and I had a hard time adjusting.

Fun stiff none the less though

Congreats to Rhys for his first race win in atouring machine! WHOOOT! Has it really been that long Rhys? man you were waaaaaay overdue! Well done mate!:party:

gongrats to Tyler for the OVerall win and a strong second from Ryan! And a shout out to Ryan for making this one run smoothly in my absence! THANKS!

Don't forget we have a "SUPPORT EVENT: for the Monday GT Night with a DTM race at ROAD ONE SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00PM EST starts Quali! BE THERE!!!!!!!

[URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][URL="http://img7.hostingpics.net/pics/103079US_Mini_flyer.jpg"][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT USMINI

Class: Mini Challenge

Track: Goldenport 06

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server
Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)
Warmup: 10mins
Race: 2x18 laps

I tried to drive this track in the Porsche 935 MOD! Talk about the wrong car for a track!!!!! But man it's a blast in a MINI! So we have the usual MINI fun with the added bonus of our newest feature of weather modeling the local forecast if it is available! So Check the link as we approcah race day to get the team ready should the weather get wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%