AMS2 MINI Challenge @ Donington Park - Friday February 3rd 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
ams2-mini-cooper-jcw-jpg.632911

My goodness that has been a while but it's back: The (in)famous MINI Friday returns to the RD Racing Club.

Previously hosted for years with iconic sims such a RACE The WTCC Game, RACE 07, GTR Evolution, Game Stock Car, Stock Car Extreme and Automobilista 1 it's now the time for Automobilista 2 to take over one of the oldest types of racing club events done on RaceDepartment.

Open to both beginner and more experience simracers the easy going MINI John Cooper Works is one of the coolest cars to race online with a full field of opponents.

Are you new to simracing and want to race with more experienced simracers who will show you the ropes and help you as much as they can during a casual fun online event, don't miss out and sign up today! Experienced drivers, seasoned veterans, are of course very much welcome as always!

You will not get any faster or skilled by not racing online, you will only get faster with online practice and resistance with other real drivers surrounding you. Especially when these drivers are your friendly fellow community members who are happy to assist you with driving tips, techniques or even setups. Simply join us on Discord during the event and chat away. We don't bite, I promise :)

Do you want to become a better pilot, take your chance now and start your online sim racing career here on RD with the amazing MINI Cooper JCW and sign up in the comments below. :)

Server, Settings & Rules

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Server Password: Click here
Server Settings: Open
Track: Donington National
Cars: MINI Cooper JCW
Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

Practice: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 CET (45 minutes)

Entry List

1. Ingemar Petersson
  2. Bram Hengeveld
  3. Lucas Degen Streaming Live @ Twitch
  4. The Almighty Snark
  5. James Skinner
  6. Kryztov
  7. Ramon van Rijn
  8. huggybendy
  9. Boukâh
  10. Reefabus
  11. Bjorn de Haas
  12. Dave Stephenson
  13. T1MKO
  14. sam75
  15. paul75
  16. speedychris
  17. Stefan Hiller
  18. Smidgey
  19. Jermaine
  20. Eric S
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
I love Donington National, remember 1993 F1 Senna. Will we also have a wet race here in the Mini's? :)
Hey, you can try it yourself now in AMS2! I think that McLaren is in the sim these days!

I am in, mini's at one of the best tracks there is, oh yeaaa

EDIT: The car Senna drove was the MP4/8, the last one added was the MP4/6 unfortunately.

Last edited:
@Bram Hengeveld Hello mate, hope you had a top weekend.

I have to pull out of Friday now sadly as its my cricket clubs AGM i've just found out.

Will defo be there the following Friday if its still on AMS2 of course.

Andy

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing