Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

f3-1-jpg.93528

If your a fan of low powered open wheel cars this is an event you don't want to miss.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server name:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Cars:
Formula 3
Track: Interlagos

Practice:
21:00 EDT (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:20 EDT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 21:30 EDT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 21:35 EDT (20 minutes)

Practice 2: 21:55 EDT (10 minutes)
Qualifying: 22:05 EDT (10 minutes)
Warmup: 22:15 EDT (3 minutes)
Race 2: 22:20 EDT (20 minutes)

Entry List:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP#2

Just a short question from a SCE newbie
If I get an Engine stall In the Formula Reiza car while I'm in the pit, is there a way to restart the car? Will I be out of the race if I would get an Engine stall when in pit for f.ex. refuelling?

Grateful for any help :)

f I get an Engine stall In the Formula Reiza car while I'm in the pit, is there a way to restart the car? Will I be out of the race if I would get an Engine stall when in pit for f.ex. refuelling?
- Solution #1: use auto clutch, that'll prevent any stalling of the car.
- Solution #2: map two buttons for starter and ignition, you'll be able to restart the engine by pressing one then the other. Although you need to be in the pits do that with the FReiza (just like a real F1 car would).
So, for tonight, I strongly recommend you use solution #1, because spinning on track might stall it, no way to continue then... ;)

Just a short question from a SCE newbie
If I get an Engine stall In the Formula Reiza car while I'm in the pit, is there a way to restart the car? If so, will I be out of the race if I would get an Engine stall when in pit for f.ex. refuelling?

Grateful for any help :)

thats a good question, in real life those cars doesn't have a starter so if the car stall the only way to restart it is by using an external starter. Do you have an ignition and starter button set ? if so you can try them and see if Reiza have implimented the starter on those cars.

one solution to that is to turn on auto clutch that will prevent the engine from stalling ;)

Thanks Yves:thumbsup:

in real life those cars doesn't have a starter so if the car stall the only way to restart it is by using an external starter.
Right, but I'll guess it's diffently implemented in different sims (and cars). For formula cars in rF2, which I'm more used to, one usually can restart the engine while in the pits (sort of simulating there's pit crew at hand) but not out on the track. Some modern cars also have a real life like anti-stall systems simulated.

Do you have an ignition and starter button set ?
Yes I do, and I've tried them, but no luck.

one solution to that is to turn on auto clutch that will prevent the engine from stalling ;)
I will sure go for that option to be on the safe side this time.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%