Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sadly ,when I join to the racedepartment server after two seconds my game just crashed,an hour before I was racing and no problems ,I try to join diferent server and all works fine . strange :(

My first race here at RD and I had a blast! Wonderful to finally get to race GSC with a big grid like this.
Too bad I got removed from the server just as we changed to race session for the 2nd race, not sure what caused it.

Thanks all, see you guys next time I hope.

Probably the best 2 races ive ever had on GSC, first race was just a comeback run from last into the top ten and wow i could write a novel on race 2. Dueled it out with Theo and Andy the whole race. We barely gave each other enough space to pass but it was a ton of fun and constantly swapping places. Shame that Theo spun on the final lap, luckily i had a boost saved up for the final run to the finish line since i didnt know if it would be one lap to go or the checkered and just got Andy by a hair. Congrats everyone hope we can have more large grids like this in the future.

Race 2 was some of the most chaotic **** ive ever been involved in, and that made it so much fun for me. First corner incident put me at the back and from then on I had some great racing and witnessed many crashes. I should stop qualifying and just start at the back from now on:p

I have to apologise for causing a massive wreck in the fast right hander, was too close to the car in front and bounced of a kerb that I did not see coming, lost control and collected some cars behind:redface: Felt bad that I managed to escape out of it with only a few seconds loss when I saw all that carnage unfold in my rear view mirror.
Thanks for showing up and racing and making it such an awesome grid everyone, and Andrew for making it happen:thumbsup:

Formula Vee should be pretty good with a grid of this size:whistling:

Reactions: Nox
Thank you guys. I am really hoping by the time the race rolls around this won't be an issue anymore. I am a transplant survivor, I had a transplant over 10 years ago, so my health is a bit up and down, but I usually manage.
My wife was just diagnosed with 2 separate and very serious Heart issues. She is basically in Congestive Heart failure, so when her pulse goes up too much for too long, I have to get her in the car and drive her to the ER. In the past 4 months we have been there over 30 times.
Twice it happened during a race (not here, but at iRacing, which is good because no one cares there). I'd hate to make a commitment to race and then having to bail out without notice. That's why I haven't been racing much in the past few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%