Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Haven't driven this car for a while and forgot how sensitive it is to lift of the gas. I'm racing every week WTCR cars in R3E club but mini is much more sensitive it seems. To many mistakes from me and I apologize if I was to aggressive few times but it wasn't intentional.
Congratulations to podium winners of both races of course ;)
Fun racing evening anyway and big thumb up to @Joseph Wright for such a great work and effort, thank you so much :thumbsup:

Now that was fun! And a heartbeat final in race1 with Ross. :cool:
Both races were also quite fair. Well done, guys.:thumbsup:

Yeah it was good fun! Unfortunately I had to leave straight after race 1.

Had major tyre issues after a massive moment halfway through race 1, the car just wouldn’t turn after that! It was quite an interesting track too, would like to try it again sometime.

Cheers all.

• Deleted member 387850

So I bought AMS a while back, but never got around to driving in it much since. I saw this race and thought I'd give the Mini's a try as I'm a sucker for anything at Brands. My oh my, what have I been missing?! These cars are a blast, and I can't think of a better track for them. If you don't mind having a first timer to AMS on the grid, please sign me up :)

So I bought AMS a while back, but never got around to driving in it much since. I saw this race and thought I'd give the Mini's a try as I'm a sucker for anything at Brands. My oh my, what have I been missing?! These cars are a blast, and I can't think of a better track for them. If you don't mind having a first timer to AMS on the grid, please sign me up :)
Welcome in! The Minis are perfect to start an AMS career, you'll have a blast! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 155 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 151 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%