Premium
flyer_1310.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Mini 1310cc download
Track: Birmingham GP / Lime Rock Mountain / Mid Ohio Chicaned
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: The 1310 skinpack will be used - all participants should install this pack - download
Note3: IMPORTANT INFO
If you are using a default skin - ONLY USE CAR 2, CAR 4 or CAR 544.

Using either of the others makes the session go nuts and you show as driving the "GTL Safety Car" and it keeps loading and then crashing.

I'll upload tonight and put it on the server.

You can see Hans's, Amir's & Kris's 1310 minis in the flyer (the slightly flared arches -black on Hans's mini- are the most obvious changes) - I tested the enitre pack in a full-on, all minis, offline race (approx 28 cars) - no bugs, slowdowns, CTD's or graphical glitches.

Erm, Nige....did you read my PM?

I actually sent you a question as to how you actually wanted the Marmite skins put together - what main colours and that.

I was waiting for your response before starting them, tbh, so they were what you wanted - they're not done yet. :disapointed:

I could probably do a 1310 mini tonight in time for this event, which gives me a bit of time for the rest of the skins, if that's OK?

Erm, Nige....did you read my PM?

I actually sent you a question as to how you actually wanted the Marmite skins put together - what main colours and that.

I was waiting for your response before starting them, tbh, so they were what you wanted - they're not done yet. :disapointed:

I could probably do a 1310 mini tonight in time for this event, which gives me a bit of time for the rest of the skins, if that's OK?

hehe i`m thought i replied m8, i can remember writing the reply but probably got side tracked and didn't hit send (it wouldn't be the 1st time). i just checked my pm`s but i had a clear out and only got them from the 14 july. am just replying to your new pm :)

I'll upload tonight and put it on the server.

You can see Hans's, Amir's & Kris's 1310 minis in the flyer (the slightly flared arches -black on Hans's mini- are the most obvious changes) - I tested the enitre pack in a full-on, all minis, offline race (approx 28 cars) - no bugs, slowdowns, CTD's or graphical glitches.

Must we download the skin packs our self? or did you do the Mod over again?

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline