Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Mini 1275S (Download)
Track: Edmonton Airport (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (15 laps)
---------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00 (5 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 (15 laps)

Note1: Skins that come with the Mod Only

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Jack Smith
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Warren Dawes
  5. Peter Van Zanten
  6. Bob Hutchins
  7. Ross Garland
  8. Stuart Pocock
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

I'm sorry, but I think you're missing a few words out of that sentence, so I'll be generic.

You join the lobby by going through the Mutliplayer option, once you enter your username and password, then you will see the RD server in that lobby.

If you haven't registered on the lobby, you'll have to do that first, but the process is the same after that.

Select the RD server and it will prompt you for the Club password (link to that is in the top post of this thread), then you select your car and you're in.

I've just downloaded and had a look at the track. I spent most of my test laps getting lost and slamming into concrete walls that suddenly appeared in front of me. :oops:
Nice track but quite different to the norm. Guess I should have joined the Boss Event to get used to it. :rolleyes:

I've just downloaded and had a look at the track. I spent most of my test laps getting lost and slamming into concrete walls that suddenly appeared in front of me. :oops:
Nice track but quite different to the norm. Guess I should have joined the Boss Event to get used to it. :rolleyes:
I think you might be better off anyway, imagine trying to go round and learn the track in that huge thing :D

You'll get it in a couple of laps, cool track.

What a blast, 1st race quailifed last got myself in 10th in the first corner then ran wide hit the wall damaged my suspension managed 3 three laps until wham... the famous cat finning barrier on the back straight on my car rolled a few times get going but I couldn't get into 3rd gear went into the pits and forgot which keys navigated my pit requests... So I thought it would be best to retire from the race.
Race 2 wasn't better qualified 11th but then it downhill had a false start and in lap 1 I noticeded Hans that hit the wall but I didn't reliase that I missed by braking point and smashed into the barrier and then into Hans sorry about that. Engine then cut out and retired. Good fun though also a huge thanks to the guys in TS as I had a few installation issues

I really need to learn to wake up my brain as well for these early morning starts. :rolleyes:
Sorry to bail out for race 2, but it was a very dopey accident (or is that "senior moment"). DOH!!!!! :oops:

Entering turn 1 after the start, I realised I had my name tags turned off, so I leaned over to hit my Tab key and accidently hit ESC. Super dooper OOPS. :oops::oops::oops: Decided to then go join my wife for breakfast since we have to go out very early this morning. :)

Nice car (gotta love the Mini's) and a nice track, very different.

Race 1, I struggled to learn the track and was as inconsistent as hell and kept making silly mistakes hitting the walls. I remember some close racing with lots of guys through the race, especially Neil and Senad. At one stage Senad flew past like I was standing still, nice going mate.
Race 2, I adjusted the setup quite a bit and it felt much better. Fluked pole and was looking forward to a better race this time. Then came my stupidity as described earlier.
Grats to Roland for Race 1 and to whoever took out race 2.
Thanks for the fun. :)

Good fun as always but I was a bit of a hazard to David and Hans. Sorry boys.

Race 1 had me fighting with David ( thanks for waiting ) for numerous laps, while in Race 2 I unforunately bumped Hans off track and that is why I think Stwart hit him. My error completely. With about 4 or 5 five laps to go I was alone and saw Peter behind so I waited and we did battle. In my waiting I cut track ( turn 1 ) twice plus an earlier one gave me a stop and go penalty so that ended my little plan.

Grats to Roland and Bob, all other podiums, thanks Stu and cheers to all drivers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back