Milwaukee_Rex Mays_ GP_Custom_Circuit_personnalisé

Tracks Milwaukee_Rex Mays_ GP_Custom_Circuit_personnalisé 005

Login or Register an account to download this content
Friday report: AI working for a Race...hooray! Having woes with pit AI lane.
Hope to have cosmetics update some time this weekend.

Thanks everyone who showed an interest by downloading.

FormulaET

Good news!
Next update to include fully functioning pit stops, better visual surface @ pit box, pit garages to be deeper towards inside of the track. Practice, Hotlap, Race weekend all will have your car start from your designated pit garage.

Hi FormulaET. GP track looks and drives Great. Only thing I have noticed so far is when I first go into the pits I get a red wrong way sign pop up and when I get further into the pits it goes away. Not sure why. take care

Hi FormulaET. GP track looks and drives Great. Only thing I have noticed so far is when I first go into the pits I get a red wrong way sign pop up and when I get further into the pits it goes away. Not sure why. take care
Yes I noticed that, ugh.... I'm sure it's probably a rookie error on my part.

Hey FormulaET, I just did an HPDE at this track last week, the layout in the infield is a bit off. Aside from that the track drives great!! Oh, there is also a HELLISH bump coming into 1. Take a look at these 2 videos, they give you a decent idea of the layout and surroundings.
Please keep up work on this track, it's a blast to drive!!!

Hey FormulaET, I just did an HPDE at this track last week, the layout in the infield is a bit off. Aside from that the track drives great!! Oh, there is also a HELLISH bump coming into 1. Take a look at these 2 videos, they give you a decent idea of the layout and surroundings.
Please keep up work on this track, it's a blast to drive!!!
To be honest, I never researched a road course. I saw it from an aerial view. I had adjusted it on purpose, to help with high speed flow.
Just gave it more breathing room for higher speed entry/ exit. So I agree, it's a bit off.... but just my subjective design...
Glad you like it, regardless. I will watch the videos, thanks for posting! I was totally oblivious to the reality of it.
Turn 1... I assume the hard right hander? Also, I don't even have a clue if or how much of the oval is included.
I will look into bump you are speaking of.
Thanks again

Lol, my first version had that nasty bastard.... revised, subjectively, to suit a smoother entry.
Thats funny ****.. I was like, 'Man, I thought I fixed that'
Enjoy! In time I will have a more realistic layout in terms of track... there still may be 'flare' added

FormulaET updated Milwaukee_Rex Mays_ GP_Custom_circuit with a new update entry:

Forward and Reverse layouts of Custom dircuit

View attachment 324603 View attachment 324602 View attachment 324603

Thanks for all the help from RD members.
This is updated track appearance, an added REVERSE layout, and psychedelic lighting for night racing via SOL

Please destroy old track folder, as this will be permanent names of the tracks forthwith any new updates in the future. View attachment 324602

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your track updates look good. I only have tried the normal direction right now. One thing I have noticed loading in the track, I seem to get a purple screen for about a second or two, then it goes to the normal game screen in the pits. Dont know if you are getting this or not. Track works as normal once on the track. Night lighting looks good so far. One review person mentioned need 30 pit stalls. This track is not that big for a pit area. Indycar races there were only 24-26 cars there during a race. So unless you put the stalls side by side, which looks unrealistic, I think you are fine with what you have. Keep up the good work. Still wonder why you get the wrong way sign entering the pits. take care.

Last edited:
Your track updates look good. I only have tried the normal direction right now. One thing I have noticed loading in the track, I seem to get a purple screen for about a second or two, then it goes to the normal game screen in the pits. Dont know if you are getting this or not. Track works as normal once on the track. Night lighting looks good so far. One review person mentioned need 30 pit stalls. This track is not that big for a pit area. Indycar races there were only 22-24 cars there during a race. So unless you put the stalls side by side, which looks unrealistic, I think you are fine with what you have. Keep up the good work. Still wonder why you get the wrong way sign entering the pits. take care.
Thanks Dave,,, yeah that seemed to be a below the belt hit on the review, you saved me the typing to this member in regards to track size and realistic number of cars.
I will try it out and see if I get this same thing. You can imagine I've been testing a astronomical number of times to make sure the upload and everything works proper....
Thanks for your support all the same.
ET

Your track updates look good. I only have tried the normal direction right now. One thing I have noticed loading in the track, I seem to get a purple screen for about a second or two, then it goes to the normal game screen in the pits. Dont know if you are getting this or

When I set the clock at 1am or so, and load the track, its somewhat bright and fades to normal light, so I can see where you may be getting this type of reaction.
When I set an afternoon time, it works. Mmmmm, maybe a shock to the system somewhere because the lighting is quite bright by the pit boxes at initial load.
I have yet to find 3D objects, or modify something to act as a 'bulb'... I have some ideas with what little file objects I have. I watched replay and was like...…. LOL this looks like a carnival.. so I left it for now.
I have yet to research why the wrong way sign appears..... as if I didn't have enough learning. I did all modes and didn't notice a penalty or interference in the results or function. But to be honest, I don't know off hand why that appears...
Dave, I wouldn't have got this far into modding tracks if it wasn't for members like yourself and others, positive support always inspires... instead of putting me on a downer.

Last edited:
Hi FormulaET. The purple screen thing only happens once and while. Probably a Shader patch, SOL thing going on. What is interesting is I tried some of the Assetto Corsa cars that come with original game. A few of them dont give me the Wrong way sign when entering the pits on the Normal direction Track Version. Could be a bug in Assetto Corsa. I have another track that a person created, and it gives me a wrong was sign entering pits. Track looks legal, So until we find why that is happening, just turn off penalties in Content Manager. Weird isnt it. take care

Hi FormulaET. The purple screen thing only happens once and while. Probably a Shader patch, SOL thing going on. What is interesting is I tried some of the Assetto Corsa cars that come with original game. A few of them dont give me the Wrong way sign when entering the pits on the Normal direction Track Version. Could be a bug in Assetto Corsa. I have another track that a person created, and it gives me a wrong was sign entering pits. Track looks legal, So until we find why that is happening, just turn off penalties in Content Manager. Weird isnt it. take care
Good Tip! I totally forgot about penalty active/de-activate option.... That is strange...….. mmmm...stock kun oz work, mods don't...… why on earth?? Ok, I may message others on this or perhaps start a post in the forums.. surely someone had a remedy.
Thanks for taking the time Dave...

Hi ForumulaET
I seem to be getting different lighting on the tracks with the 2 versions of GP. I am viewing this through VR headset. Seems with the normal direction GP track, the lighting seems to turn on and off when I look at the bridge as I move my VR headset around, does it to other items also. Reverse direction doesnt do that- seems to look fine. I need to check that again tomorrow. Also in your picture of night lighting you show all the "lights on the poles" around the track lit up, but they are dark when I view them - the track is lit up in places. Need to check the extensions again if they are placed correctly.

Note - doesnt matter if through VR or Single Screen, I get the same thing mentioned above. And do have your config files in the LOADED directory. take care, Dave

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 178 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.6%
  • < 5 years