Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Ok, so I've done some more looking into this and I have some more information, including realizing the fact that I can't seem to load a race using either of those car lists (the cars that came with the game still work fine). The game locks up after being about 90% loaded and I get a "gMotor 2 Error: Error loading mesh file RZ_DASHUNKNOWN_TOKEN_DBOARD to memory"
The teams that do not show up are: Modena, Ferrari, and Tyrrell
SCE Version: 1.7.0.0

SCE Version: 1.7.0.0

Anders,
I'm really sorry for the confusion and for all the trouble it's caused you. I haven't updated the SCE version for a few years now. I've only just realised you have been talking about the SCE version, while all along I've been talking about AMS.
I wasn't even aware it still appeared in SCE mods as I moved it into AMS when it was released.

Right, I'll reinstall SCE at this end and try and get the mod up and running again. Might take a few days.

Sure enough, checking the mods for AMS and SCE, it looks like when I uploaded it to AMS on 28th Nov 2017, it also appeared in the SCE list the same day.

Can I suggest you try downloading an earlier version - Click on 'version history' at the top of your page and download version 2.55, which was the last working version for SCE. It might still work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back