MGP15 Milestone update...

...fixed nothing. How embarrassing, I mean this is getting so laughable. Nothing has been fixed, still says DEREDINGER TEAM, still crashes when leaving the rider customization screen. Still shitty sound problems, still, still, still....I could go on and on....LMAO MILESTONE, you are now OFFICIALLY CRIMINALS because this is nothing short of robbery!

Last edited:
I think he's not so much mad about the spelling mistake as he is about the lack of effort Milestone have put in MotoGP games ever since they got the license. It's true - the game is neat to play if you want a licensed arcade racer, but very similar to Codemasters' F1 series, it's basically a rip-off working off the license.

You are actually mad because of one spelling mistake that doesn't affect driving in any way? Wow...
Do I need to spell everything out? Like Matthew said it is about the lack of effort. And yes, it says everything about a company just like it says everything about your demand for realism. I don't buy a football manager to play with Rea Madrid, or GS Barcelona. It is the principal and the fact that you did not understand what I meant (the lack of effort) tells me everything regarding your gaming.

I think he's not so much mad about the spelling mistake as he is about the lack of effort Milestone have put in MotoGP games ever since they got the license. It's true - the game is neat to play if you want a licensed arcade racer, but very similar to Codemasters' F1 series, it's basically a rip-off working off the license.
Thank you, bud. Exactly what I meant.

while i have enjoyed playing both Milerocks (haha) Motogp series and codemasters F1 series while both are fun, they ultimately are aimed at what will give them the most sales. that is the arcade feel posing as a sim racer. they wouldnt as very many if players had to do the full sim not just handling but adaptive driving/riding styles as tyres fuel etc change. however that doesnt excuse spelling errors in team names etc

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%