Mildrew sounds for GTR2 HQ

Misc Mildrew sounds for GTR2 HQ 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

Mildrew sounds for GTR2 HQ - Ferrari 550, Lister Storm, Viper sounds by Mildrew for GTR2, adapted for the HQ Anniversary Patch

Back in the day, a modder named Mildrew made some great sound mods for GTR2. They sound super, and don't deserve to be lost!

I am simply reproducing and sharing Mildrew's fantastic work, having changed the folder structure slightly and having copied and pasted the modded portions of the AUD file to work alongside changes already made to GTR2 default sounds by @GTR233's HQ Anniversary...

Read more about this resource...

2 NGT cars deserve better sounds than GTR2 ones, I have watched real videos and these 2 real cars don't sound at all like in gtr2 :
- f360: there was a good sound mod at nogrip but I can't recall modder name...
- 350z : for this one maybe ask to GMT team to use their 350z mod sounds ?

Yeah, those cars could both use better sounds! If you ever think of the NoGrip modder, let me know -- here or elsewhere. And with the 350Z - who are the GMT team?

Also just edited the description of the mod, because I somehow forgot that Mildrew also created modded Corvette sounds that I've included in this mod. Silly me.

Last edited:
Worth noting that these sounds from Mildrew can be found on other mods here on RD:

For the Viper:

For the Lister:

And (possibly, although I'm not sure) for the Corvette:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back