Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi guys,

i found some old friends of mine driving only the ADAC Part of the mod,
and we have great fun there, i packed a small Trackpack(2GB) for them with only best graphic Tracks for GSC so far, check it out on bit.ly/MEGAMIKK as usual, the page i settled down is called
Seniorracing.de , cause I'm old enough btw. :)
There are 3 GSC Servers at the moment.

greetings Mikk :cool:

Try adjusting the FOV setting closer or move the seat forward that will sort it out, bit of a strange issue with this conversion.
ok thanks man, ill try it out. I made this video before i read your post so ill post it anyway lol. its showing the issue. seems to happen only when I brake. Which makes sense with what you said because of the head movement. dont mind the creeking sound. thats my ghetto rigged pedals lol

UPDATE: moving the seat forward a little did the trick. thanks again man.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I´m arrinving here now.
I installed de GSC13 today, it´s awesome,but I would like to set this skin into the game and I have two questions:

1) I can add the skin into the game (as rfactor) or the skin will overscript the original team/cars?

2) The same happens with the tracks?

Hi everyone!

I´m arrinving here now.
I installed the GSC13 today, it´s awesome,but I would like to set this skin into the game and I have two questions:

1) I can add the skin into the game (as rfactor) or the skin will overscript the original team/cars?

2) The same happens with the tracks?

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Mikks Mod P2 Categories & FFB Update - Separates P2 Class & FFB

These are the .veh files that separate the P2 class in Mikks mod, so only P2 cars race against each other in the same race. Also the realfeel description is changed so it is just one entry for the P2 class rather multiple entries for each car/skin.

This will place the cars in the Camaro section

Extract to your GSC Extreme folder.

Recommended real feel values (thanks Fernando Zart). Just copy and replace the ESP2 MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000.000000 entry in the realfeel settings with...

Read more about this resource...

Realised i only did about 22 skins each for the LMP1 & GT1 class as that was all i needed, so they will take a little longer. The GT3 class i used the FIA GT3 mod the same as on RD i had already started it before Mikks version and the upload here, i just changed the descriptions for FFB so i can upload that as well if needed. I think it should be compatible with MIkks as it looks the same cars.

Paul Smith submitted a new resource:

Mikks Mod GT2 Categories & FFB Update - Separates GT1 Class & FFB

These are the .veh files that separate the GT1 class in Mikks mod, so only GT1 cars race against each other in the same race. Also the realfeel description is changed so it is just one entry for the GT1 class rather multiple entries for each car/skin.

This will place the cars in the Camaro section

Extract to your GSC Extreme folder.

Recommended real feel values (thanks Fernando Zart). Just copy and replace the ESGT2MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000.000000 entry in the realfeel settings...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline