MIE Racing Honda Team Update

MIE Racing Honda Team Update 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
DoughertyJames submitted a new resource:

MIE Honda Racing Team Update - Updated Black and White Livery

Hey everyone,
Glad to see a SBK22 thread at last. I have been busy at getting some mods up for SBK22, mainly British Superbike teams if thats of interest to anyone

Here is the MIE Honda Team with swapping the Green for black and blue as raced by Mercedo and Syahrin.

This mod is the first on RaceDepartment to be released, so I thought an update of a WSBK team would be more appropriate, until more members come onboard and get more mods going into this game

Many more mods are almost ready...

Read more about this resource...

Hey men, thanks a lot - fantastic work what you‘ve done!

Wanna ask you how did you make it work? I‘ve prepared silver rims for the Factory Ducatis alongside with the tutorial but ingame there was no effect.

Really enjoy your work! :)

Wanna ask you how did you make it work? I‘ve prepared silver rims for the Factory Ducatis alongside with the tutorial but ingame there was no effect.

Really enjoy your work! :)First

No worries, theres a lot more to come! Especially if you love BSB.

So, make sure you extract the rim_001.dasset or whatever name it is when you extract it from uModel, if you've made the rim a different colour, you have probably worked it out already. Make sure when you cook in UE4 you select Project Group 01 for that asset as per BIKER7202's original tutorial (Thanks again BIKER for all your help in reg to my mods if you see this)

James Dougherty on Facebook, JamesDRacing on Insta for faster responces if you need more help. I only check in here once or twice a day

No worries, theres a lot more to come! Especially if you love BSB.

So, make sure you extract the rim_001.dasset or whatever name it is when you extract it from uModel, if you've made the rim a different colour, you have probably worked it out already. Make sure when you cook in UE4 you select Project Group 01 for that asset as per BIKER7202's original tutorial (Thanks again BIKER for all your help in reg to my mods if you see this)

Hm, okay but I really dont understand what you mean with cook in UE4 with group1?
As you can see on my screens, so far so good but I still don't understand where my error is.

Attachments

• Rims1.jpg
    Rims1.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Rims2.jpg
    Rims2.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 51
DoughertyJames updated MIE Racing Honda Team Update with a new update entry:

MIE Racing Honda Team Update

V1.1 removed headlight graphics to replicate the real livery better.

IMPORTANT: Go to your paks folder and rename the pak files removing the _0 part
''pakchunk0WindowsNoEditor''
''pakchunk1WindowsNoEditor'' etc

Here is the MIE Honda Team with swapping the Green for black and blue as raced by Mercedo and Syahrin.

This mod is the first on RaceDepartment to be released, so I thought an update of a WSBK team would be more appropriate, until more members come onboard and get more mods going...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back