Mid-to-High Sequential and H-shifter options

I'm in the market for a sequential shifter and a separate H shifter. I have no need for a combined unit; I prefer them to be separate. I want something medium-to-high end, with the hopes that I may never need to upgrade. I'm currently targeting the following:

Heusinkveld Sequential Shifter ($230)
https://heusinkveld.com/shop/shifters-handbrakes/sim-shifter-sequential-2/

and

Frex H shifter ($500, undecided on the SimSynchro option)

Are there other similarly priced options I should be considering? I don't have a strict budget, but I do feel that the ProSim options are both out of my price range.

I'm in the USA, and looking to eventually pair these with a Simucube Pro and Heusinkveld Sprints or Ultimates. Thanks!

If you cannot afford the Pro-Sim Lite V2 Sequential Shifter (I own it and it's well worth the money), a very good alternative (and not so expensive) is the model by Manu Factory. It has simpler mechanics but looks very realistic and feels really good (or so they say). You can also take a look a the sequential shifter by B.J. Sim Racing. Another model which looks great is the SG Racing Pro Sequential Shifter. If you like more compact shifters such the model by Heusinkveld (something to consider if you plan on having a sequential and a H shifter installed together) , you should definitelly check out the shifter by Aiologs. It's very similar and some say it's a little better.

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a sequential shifter and a separate H shifter. I have no need for a combined unit; I prefer them to be separate. I want something medium-to-high end, with the hopes that I may never need to upgrade. I'm currently targeting the following:

Heusinkveld Sequential Shifter ($230)
https://heusinkveld.com/shop/shifters-handbrakes/sim-shifter-sequential-2/

and

Frex H shifter ($500, undecided on the SimSynchro option)

Are there other similarly priced options I should be considering? I don't have a strict budget, but I do feel that the ProSim options are both out of my price range.

I'm in the USA, and looking to eventually pair these with a Simucube Pro and Heusinkveld Sprints or Ultimates. Thanks!
I have an Aiologs and these things are well built. Solid for the price. Very industrial. I only use a TH8A clix beetle mod H shifter and thats good enough for me. The Frex and the Pro sim are the only ones i would consider. But that would break the bank on a H shifter.

If you are looking for realism, i would strongly suggest a pro-sim shifter (PSL or Red one)..but don't get me wrong, jinx and SG racing both are good shifters but nothing beats the pro sim in terms of the feel.

IMG_5695.jpeg

I recently bought these two options from AliExpress and I could not be happier... I honestly don't see the point of buying something more expensive, because they work well and feel great!!!

€ 81,27 43%OFF | PC SIM USB Ersatz Teil Sequentielle Shifter Für Logitech G29 G27 TH8A Für Schmutz WRC Assetto Corsa LFS ETS Racing spiel

Lassen Sie uns gemeinsam auf AliExpress einkaufen mit den Coupons für neue Mitglieder.
Ihre € 0,91 in Coupons sind hier!

i have the aiologs and its nice but for my budget and if i wanted to get a feeling closer to the more expensive units i am looking at the simmagic q-1p. They have abviously taken ideas from the prosim.

I´m using TH8R with 3drap mods and a Heusinkveld Sequential.
Both are functional, but lack the mechanical feedback (shift "clunk") I´d like.

The modded Thrustmaster can mimick a (cable ) shifter resonable well, but lacks the mechanical feedback of the (IRP) quickshifter in my GT86.
To achieve that I´d have to shell out for one of the high end shifters a la Prosim which I won´t (and can´t).

The Heusinkveld works really well and is a breeze to mount even with handbrake and H-Pattern in the vicinity because of the tiny footprint.
But it´s a lever on a switch, no clunk at all.

You may have look at VNM it´s a combo shifter but it seems to work reasonably well.

MFG Carsten

I´m using TH8R with 3drap mods and a Heusinkveld Sequential.
Both are functional, but lack the mechanical feedback (shift "clunk") I´d like.

The modded Thrustmaster can mimick a (cable ) shifter resonable well, but lacks the mechanical feedback of the (IRP) quickshifter in my GT86.
To achieve that I´d have to shell out for one of the high end shifters a la Prosim which I won´t (and can´t).

I use an Aiologs seq which I love, and a TH8A with 3drap aluminum 6speed shortshift plate, and Clixbeetle mod. I used the 3drap cambio mod in the past but it was not enough for me.

The th8a with either the clixbeetle or even better the CSS mod transforms into a clunky shifter. It's pricey for what it is, but still way off the higher end H shifter prices.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back