Status
Not open for further replies.

Piperkyle

10RPM
Jul 2, 2017
Piperkyle submitted a new resource:

Mid Ohio Without Chicane - Modified Mid Ohio Track from AssettoCorsa.club

Hello.
This is a modification of the original mod as seen at https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/mid-ohio.html. However, I prefer to drive Mid-Ohio without the chicane so I made a few changes to the mod. I want to be able to credit whoever made the original mod but I can't find a source other than AssettoCorsa.club.
To repeat: This is not my mod; I only made changes to it to better suit my needs.
-New A.I. lines.
-Re-positioned the starting grid for cleaner starts. 24 cars max...
Read more about this resource...

sublime

10RPM
Feb 1, 2010
Hey, the Terra21 mid ohio mod has a 'no chicane' option. It's really good, if you'd like to compare.

Piperkyle

10RPM
Jul 2, 2017
Ive never been able to find his mod for it. A search thru Race Department yielded nothing for me. The mod that i linked for assetto corsa club was the only one I've ever seen for AC.

LilSki

1000RPM
Jun 27, 2015
Ive never been able to find his mod for it. A search thru Race Department yielded nothing for me. The mod that i linked for assetto corsa club was the only one I've ever seen for AC.
And it's a rip of the virtualm mod for rf1/rf2 and doesn't really belong on RD. Just like the terra21 version is a rip from simraceway and also doesn't belong here.

Reactions: Dave_6

Piperkyle

10RPM
Jul 2, 2017
And it's a rip of the virtualm mod for rf1/rf2 and doesn't really belong on RD. Just like the terra21 version is a rip from simraceway and also doesn't belong here.
Well that's disappointing. I'll contact VituaLM

Piperkyle

10RPM
Jul 2, 2017
I sent a message their way for them to confirm that it's theirs and to get their okay if possible. If not, then, I'll probably end up removing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.