Mid ohio sports car course

Mid ohio sports car course wont load. am not sure why a mod designer will go to alll the trouble to make a beautiful course that will not load after it is downloaded and installled.

Thanks sal for your reply. I spoke a little to soon . The chicaned version loads and is a great course, The non chicaned version hangs right at the start of the loading bar.,

Thanks sal for your reply. I spoke a little to soon . The chicaned version loads and is a great course, The non chicaned version hangs right at the start of the loading bar.,

No problem. If it's hanging right at the start it suggests the game isn't finding a mas file as listed at the top of the scn file. Check out the reviews of the version available to download here on RD, there may be some people with the same issue...

dont have any idea where to search. thanks anyways.

downloaded another. still no luck with the non chicaned version .will stay with the chicaned version until he fixes the DL .Thanks anyways for your reply. The version that works is very nice. what a shame.

Last edited:
Hey, I have same Mid Ohio track updated almost to full AMS standards. I can send you the link because if I upload it here it will be removed. Honestly kind of shocked they have not removed that track yet as it is all the same base track.

Hey, I have same Mid Ohio track updated almost to full AMS standards. I can send you the link because if I upload it here it will be removed. Honestly kind of shocked they have not removed that track yet as it is all the same base track.
And when I post something with in minutes it gets taken down if there are any copyright issue.

I also did a full texture update and conversion but wouldn't try uploading here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%