Mid Ohio Sport Road Course (2 layouts)

Tracks Mid Ohio Sport Road Course (2 layouts) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
When extracting, it asks to rewrite lots of original mas files in ReizaCommon folder, i´m not sure about this... is correct?
I see the problem here. Instead of using the newest AMS skies he is using the old SCE ones. So he is adding the below mas files.
MASFile=CloudsLight.MAS
MASFile=SkyTropicalHaze.MAS

The SCN file also calls 2 mas files that are not even in the pack. These lines should be deleted.
MASFile=COMMONMAPS3.MAS
MASFile=COMMONMAPS_decrypt.MAS

This is a bit of a mess in the file structure. I guess if he wanted to use the old SCE skies he could change the SCN rather than moving game files around. They are located in the ReizaCommon\bak folder. In other words you could add the line below in bold to the SCN and not add all of those extra files and the track should load OK.
SearchPath=.
SearchPath=Mid Ohio
SearchPath=Mid Ohio\MidOhio
SearchPath=ReizaCommon
SearchPath=ReizaCommon\bak

I would personally not use this track and just wait. RD will delete it anyway given the origin of the track and WCP is releasing this track soon with full AMS standards. ;)

Last edited:
I do not know any more than anyone else at this point. I do know the tracks are in progress though as I have tested early versions of them already.

Last edited:
Bruno, I have downloaded your files now for the fifth time by your suggestion. Still no go. Just wondering, do you test drive your own stuff before posting it. Think I'll take dann's advice and wait for a real one. Already have it on AC and RF2 anyway. Fix your stuff man.

I see the problem here. Instead of using the newest AMS skies he is using the old SCE ones. So he is adding the below mas files.
MASFile=CloudsLight.MAS
MASFile=SkyTropicalHaze.MAS

The SCN file also calls 2 mas files that are not even in the pack. These lines should be deleted.
MASFile=COMMONMAPS3.MAS
MASFile=COMMONMAPS_decrypt.MAS

This is a bit of a mess in the file structure. I guess if he wanted to use the old SCE skies he could change the SCN rather than moving game files around. They are located in the ReizaCommon\bak folder. In other words you could add the line below in bold to the SCN and not add all of those extra files and the track should load OK.
SearchPath=.
SearchPath=Mid Ohio
SearchPath=Mid Ohio\MidOhio
SearchPath=ReizaCommon
SearchPath=ReizaCommon\bak

I would personally not use this track and just wait. RD will delete it anyway given the origin of the track and WCP is releasing this track soon with full AMS standards. ;)

Helpful regarding the search path and good to know re: WCP.

Don't bother with this version, just go to YouTube, search GTSpeedster, go to his channel and search automobilista, mid-ohio and download that version, while your there grab the others as well...Sonoma, zandy etc. All great tracks. You won't regret.

Last edited:
hey guys, anyone interested in an extremely clean version of mid ohio, follow Robert's instructions above. Clean, smooth, good download. just drove it. Anything by neelj you sure can bank on. Robert's got it goin on too

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back