MID-OHIO, server issues and the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

First of all David and me want to apologize about what is happening with our servers, even if we are as confused and mad as you are :mad:

In my oppinion what we should do with this race is count the points as half picking the results on lap 25, before anybody went into the pits.

Like this we don't have to do the race again very far into July with lots of people on hollydays.

About the server issues, I made an ultimatum for next week at Trois-Riveres, if the server it does not work, we definitly left TGH as sponsor.

Thanks.

Well obviously we will be disappointed if points are rewarded for the race, as Joco had the lag in quali which messed up his lap, and our guys where building their way up the field and would of finished higher then where they where just before the pit stops. So again this would be a little unfair on us, but the whole season has been very unfair on us, so really it just goes from bad to worse.

I won't comment on the fairness of this but I think maybe you should put it up for vote for teams to decide. I don't know if there's a rule that says we take a lap before the pits if the server has crashed to make a result sheet. If there is then it's as clear as that.

For me instead of check every lap one by one, adding all the times for 23 drivers manually , would be say "no points", but that would be even more unfair in general.

But ok, don't mind to open a poll, will do now, but I won't include the race replay because we have no place in schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%