Mick Schumacher

This is great news but i hope they let him grow his talent naturally instead of promoting him too early to higher formulas.
I think they need to get them young lads into the F1 cars ASAP. The younger the better. There's no point having a talent like that wasting time in a lower formula, their youth means their reactions are faster, their brain is much better at learning, so they'll pick stuff up quicker, we're already seen with max that the next generation seems to be really good with F1 cars. 19 is plenty old enough to be racing F1 cars these days.

I think they need to get them young lads into the F1 cars ASAP. The younger the better. There's no point having a talent like that wasting time in a lower formula, their youth means their reactions are faster, their brain is much better at learning, so they'll pick stuff up quicker, we're already seen with max that the next generation seems to be really good with F1 cars. 19 is plenty old enough to be racing F1 cars these days.
You are never waisting any time in a lower class, less problematic to make stupid errors in a F3 than in a F1.
Young people make more stupid errors, your brain is only fully developed around 25 years old.
Why do you think a driver like Hamilton is able to rule, bacause of his age. He oversees things in a bigger perspecitive. It also makes the lower classes GP3-GP2 classes useless, if you pick people after one year of driving an F3 with some succes. Micks newly found talent the last half year of F3 is still somewhat remarkable.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%