Mick Schumacher Helmet by talisman

Helmets Mick Schumacher Helmet by talisman 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, first of all thank you for all the effort you put in this, second of all, how hard is it to import helmets from old games(e.g. F1 2014)? And last, if I only can do Photoshop stuff really good, on a scale from 1 to 10 how hard is it to change my helmet?

To import helmets for f1 2016 you'll need ERP archiver, first go to settings and set f1 2016 directory. Here are how to import helmets from f1 2014:

1. Export the textures using Ryder PSSG editor for f1 2014, Ego Erp archiver for f1 2015
  2. Save the texture in this format: .dds DXT1 no alpha. DXT5 interpolated alpha used by f1 2014/5 won't work properly in 2k16
  3. Open incardriver.erp in: F1 2016/asset_groups/animation_package/scenes/incardriver/2016
  4. You should be able to find a bunch of helmet textures (hit the search box to sort them out), import the helmet texture into the helmet you want to replace.
  5. When prompted, select the corresponding .mipmaps file with the same name to save
  6. Don't forget to save theincardriver.erp itself after saving mipmaps file.

It's relative how hard to change or edit helmets if that's what you mean. For me it was a huge challenge at first, I got better after doing so many and familiriazed myself with the structure.

8 hard if you're planning on a detailed changes, however, I think it's still fairly easy to do simple designs.

Thanks for the answer, can I change the helmet of each driver including myself?

I thought of taking a helmet for the base and add fonts or change colors

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back