Mick Schumacher Haas Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod

Skins Mick Schumacher Haas Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod 2021-04-03

Login or Register an account to download this content
JSoria submitted a new resource:

Mick Schumacher Haas Helmet 2021 | ACSPRH Mod - The new lid he's gonna use the upcoming season.

Hi!

I painted another skin with the helmet design of the son of the almighty Michael Schumacher, Mick. It can be used with or without the rear wing.

As the title says, the skin is made to use it with the ACSPRH mod made by Marco17_ok and following the templates of JVinu2000.

Hope you guys like it!

View attachment 460856...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i can't seem to get it to work properly. The helmet is just one solid color. Had the same problem with Tsunoda's helmet, so it's seemingly something i'm getting wrong.

I drop the dds in the skin folder for the specific livery (for the 2021 hybrid F1 car ofc), then afterwards i drop the config file from ACSPRH in the same folder. I'm only having this issue with the helmets that aren't a part of the ACSPRH mod itself (2021 driver helmets).

Do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Thank you

Hi, i can't seem to get it to work properly. The helmet is just one solid color. Had the same problem with Tsunoda's helmet, so it's seemingly something i'm getting wrong.

I drop the dds in the skin folder for the specific livery (for the 2021 hybrid F1 car ofc), then afterwards i drop the config file from ACSPRH in the same folder. I'm only having this issue with the helmets that aren't a part of the ACSPRH mod itself (2021 driver helmets).

Do you know what i'm doing wrong?

Thank you
Renamed .dds file as Helmet_2019.dds?
You tried in-game (on showroom should look entirely red)?
Did you drop the .ini with the model of the helmet, 4ex; arai>arai, bell>bell?

Last edited:
Renamed .dds file as Helmet_2019.dds?
You tried in-game (on showroom should look entirely red)?
Did you drop the .ini with the model of the helmet, 4ex; arai>arai, bell>bell?

Just tried renaming the dds to Helmet_2019.dds and it fixed the schumi helmet, but the tsunoda helmet is still broken.

Last edited:
Just tried renaming the dds to Helmet_2019.dds but that didn't help.

And yes, i did drop the .ini with the model from the ACSPRH mod
The .dds helmet file is a must thing to be named as Helmet_2019 to work.

I'm sorry mate but I can't guide you much more without seeing your screen. Try to read the instructions of the ACSPRH mod or ask Marco if you want further info.

I'm sorry mate but I can't guide you much more without seeing your screen. Try to read the instructions of the ACSPRH mod or ask Marco if you want further info.
Np mate, thank you though! You've still been a big help

I'm such a duffos. I had dropped the whole .ini folder instead of just the .ini file xD. Works now lol

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years