Michael Schumacher

123456789aa

• 123456789aa

Schu wrecked Kimi's race

Michael Schumacher was allegedly responsible for Kimi Raikkonen's lost points in Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix.
Schumacher made the call to send the Finn out on full wets on a bone-dry track.
Schumacher, who signed on as a special advisor to Ferrari after retiring as a F1 driver, is now sitting on the pitwall with the hope that his vast experience in the sport will pay dividends as the Scuderia bid to win the titles.
But it didn't pan out that way on Sunday.
According to reports in both the Italian and German media, it was Schumacher who decided to put Raikkonen on full wet tyres in his first pitstop despite the rest of the field opting to keep the softer Bridgestone tyres.
The decision cost the 2007 World Champion over 20 seconds per lap, dropping him from a solid points-scoring position to 14th place.
And with this blunder bringing Ferrari's points tally for the season to nought from two, it remains to be seen whether Schumacher will be confined to his Swiss castle come the next race in China

Lol so that headphone Schumi is wearig all weekend is actually connected to somebody?

To be honest i thought it was a smart move to do it that time of the race. When the rain had come down according to schedule then Kimi had wet tyres on him and the rest of the field had to make a second stop to switch from dry to wet, bringing him right on top of the field.
Schumacher can't be blamed for not predicting the weather right. They should point fingers to their meteorologist instead if they need to blame someone.

lg_hp-sauce-big.jpg

• Kyle Evers

Lol.

I remember seeing Kimi trying to make it back to the starting grid when it was raining. Looked like he was trying to drive through a frickin' lake! My god there was so much rain there.

• Rafael Carvalho

I thought the decision wrong way, but the clouds were as nobody expected that would take all that time to start raining.​

• Andrew Evans

i read this earlier and, to quote adzvaughan.com, i got a mini chufty!

ps. can't type in all caps, just lol

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing